Treat yourself to a post-Christmas getaway and nab a huge discount on it with Boxing Day hotel deals.
Boxing Day isn’t just for physical stores anymore. Hotels and online travel agencies cash in on the action too, making 26 December one of the best days to book travel online.
Each year, we find best deals available during the Boxing Day sales, including offers available on hotels around the world including Australia, New Zealand, Bali, Thailand, America and more.
While Boxing Day has come and gone, don't forget to check out the January hotel sales - it's one of the best times to get a deal on travel. You can also join our travel deals newsletter to get the latest travel deals straight to your inbox.
Hotel deals that are available now:
Show code & visit site5p****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Save up to 25% on Sydney hotels
Get up to 25% with these Flaming Hot Deals at Wotif. They're constantly updated, so get in quick!
Show code & visit siteCI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit site20****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Up to 20% off stays
Valid on advance bookings at participating hotels in Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific and the Americas only and is subject to availability. Most hotels define advanced bookings as one month in advance. Subject to change. See site for details.
Up to 15% off stays
Valid at select hotels in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and subject to availability. Sample destinations include Dublin, Glasgow, Bristol, London, Helsinki, Stockholm, Vienna, Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Amsterdam, Dubai, Jeddah, Riyadh, Doha, Muscat, Kuwait, Beirut.
Show code & visit siteSW****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Tips on how to get the best Boxing Day hotel deal
- Stay a little bit longer. Many hotel sales offer greater savings the longer you stay. While a single- or two night stay may offer savings of around 25%, adding on a third night may increase that discount to 35%.
- Be flexible. It often seems that the bigger the discount, the more restrictions there will be. The most heavily discounted days will likely be dates that the hotels have the greatest need for rooms to be filled, and will probably be dates you weren’t planning to travel. But, if you’re okay with changing around your preferred dates, you’ll be able to get a better deal.
- Go where the sales are. Don't have a specific destination in mind when you're browsing. Check out where the deals are and then decide from there. You'll be less likely to be disappointed and may stumble across a great new destination.
- Shop around. Be sure to check the rates on multiple booking sites like Hotelscombined, Wotif, Hotels.com and Booking.com as they all may offer slightly different prices, even during a big sales event.
- Check your rewards’ terms. If you’re planning on booking a stay that will get you points you can use toward future travel, check the terms and conditions of the sale. Often, big sales will be excluded from rewards programs, or may offer you fewer points for your stay, which may not benefit you in the long run.
Couldn't find what you were looking for? Compare hotel prices here:
Feature image: Expedia