Best Boxing Day sales for homewares and furniture 2018
Revamp your home with these hit Boxing Day home and furniture sales.
Boxing Day sales are officially live. And that means it's out with the old and in with the new. It's time to revamp your house with this seasons household trends and there's no better time to do so then Boxing Day. Of course, if you're a savvy shopper and want to take a peek at all the sales you can head to our Boxing Day deals page.
Boxing Day is the sales event where we see a number of hot ticket items with significant discounts that are simply mouthwatering. From home decor to furniture and full-on renovation tools, today is the day to shop to your heart's content for all and any home item.
Retailers aren't messing around today either. There are a heap of cut-throat deals as competitors battle it out for your very special purchase. For instance, west elm is going all out with 30%-40% off hundreds of items with a minimum 20% off deal today. Two of our other favourite deals would be the 50% off sale a Sheridan and of course the David Jones clearance.
The best Boxing Day deals for home and furniture
- David Jones: Save up to 40% on a great range of Home, Manchester, Beds & more*
- Myer: Up to 50% off selected homewares
- Hard To Find: $15 OFF $100+
- Sheridan: Up to 50% off everything
- Simply Wholesale: 15% Off Website
- Kikki K: The Boxing Day sale, up to 50% off
- Brosa: Spend $1000 & Save $150, Spend $2000 & Save $300, Spend $3000 & Save $600
- Cotton On: 50% off on 1000s of items
- Catch : Site-wide deals! Hundreds of discounts on home.
- west elm: Everything is on sale. 40% off frames, 30% off rugs, 20% off full-priced.
- Pottery Barn: Up to 60% off in the Boxing Day sale
- Adairs: Store-wide deals
- T2 Tea: 3 FOR 2 ON TEA / TEABAGS/ PACKS- ALL MARKETS + SALE- UP TO 50% OFF SELECTED items
- Hunting for George: Up to 40% off. Prices as marked
- Marks & Spencer: Up to 50% off selected items
- Zanui: 50% off 1000s of items. Plus 10% extra off for Boxing Day.
- Freedom: Now or never clearance. Up to 30% off.
Boxing Day homewares deals with + free shipping
- Best sales of the week: ASOS, Witchery and HelloFresh
- Why you’re going to want Nike’s Air Max 270 In My Feels sneakers
- When and where to shop adidas’ Stan Smith Buckle sneakers
- Conscious Nation: Everything we know about P.E Nation’s sustainable new initiative
- See every piece from the PUMA x Sue Tsai Love 101 collection