Boxing Day Harvey Norman sales 2020
Grab a top deal on TVs, computers, cameras and more at Harvey Norman.
Harvey Norman is one of the oldest consumer electronics retailers in Australia, having provided Aussies with whitegoods, home appliances, TVs, computers and more since the early 1980s. In that time, it has held its fair share of Boxing Day sales and looks set to continue this trend for Boxing Day 2020.
From 4K Smart TVs and new-release video games to high-end smartphones and DSLR cameras, Harvey Norman is bound to have what you're after this holiday season.
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like we have any Harvey Norman offers at the moment. For all the sales head to the Boxing Day sales page or scroll down for more current shopping offers.
Popular Tech & Devices coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|10 Dec 2019||Up to $50 off your order||VPS****|
|4 Aug 2020||20% off Dell products||PCL****|
|3 Aug 2020||15% off tech products with Afterpay||PIN****|
|4 Aug 2020||5% off when you buy 2 or more items||COD****|
|3 Aug 2020||40% off flat cards and invitations||HEL****|
What time is Harvey Norman open on Boxing Day?
Harvey Norman's trading hours on Boxing Day vary from store to store. Below are a few key stores and their opening hours. If you would like to know the opening hours of your local Harvey Norman store, visit the store finder page and select the store you prefer. Then click on the "hours" tab and this will show you all of the store hours in the lead up to and after Christmas.
- Broadway: 8am – 9pm
- Moore Park: 8am – 8pm
- Bondi Junction: 8am – 7pm
- Domayne Alexandria: 8am – 9pm
- Balgowlah: 8am – 9pm
- Auburn Superstore: 8am – 9pm
- Chadstone: 8am – 9pm
- Geelong: 8am – 9pm
- Fortitude Valley: 9am – 6pm
- Everton Park: 9am – 6pm
- Port Kennedy: 9am – 6pm
- Geraldton: CLOSED
What products are likely to go on sale this Boxing Day at Harvey Norman?
Typically, Harvey Norman slashes prices across its entire catalogue for Boxing Day. This includes laptops, tablets, smartphones and TVs, as well as kitchen appliances, vacuum cleaners, furniture, beds and a whole lot more.
For this year in particular, expect to see discounts on popular items like fitness trackers, headphones, portable speakers, video games and desktop monitors, as they've been among the more common deals Harvey Norman has offered in recent months.
Alternative stores and sites like Harvey Norman
If Harvey Norman doesn't stock the item you're after or you just want to compare prices to get the best deal, here are a few similar stores to check out:
Boxing Day shopping tips
- Subscribe to deals newsletters. By subscribing to the Harvey Norman newsletter or our own Finder deals newsletter, you'll receive information about all the upcoming sales and exactly what to expect. This will help you know what discounts you can get and where you should shop.
- Make a list of what you want to buy. If you make a list of all the things you actually need to buy ahead of time, this will help you when it comes time to shop. There's nothing wrong with a few impulse purchases but if you leave a store with new shoes when you needed new cookware, that's not ideal. Making a list of essential purchases can help you keep the things you actually need at the forefront of your mind.
- Check all the stores to get the best deal. There can be lots of stores that stock the same brand and each store has a different deal. For example, Country Road is stocked by the Country Road stores, eBay and David Jones. If there is a Country Road sheet set that you really want, make sure you check the deals at each store before buying. You might find that one store is much cheaper than the other. If you're not sure which stocks a certain brand, visit the brand website and search for stockist information.
- Check the promo code pages. Before you pay for your purchases, it's worth checking the finder.com.au promo code page just in case you've missed a really awesome deal that you could be taking advantage of. There's nothing worse than buying something only to realise there was 20% off if you had only applied a promo code.
- Set a budget. All the great Boxing Day deals make it hard to retain control over your credit card. This is why it's important to set a budget. If you don't have a dollar figure of the maximum amount you can spend, it's all too easy to get a little too tap-and-pay happy and end up blowing your rent money.
Sign up to our deals newsletter and we'll let you know which stores have sales, deals and promo codes as soon as they're announced.
Ask an Expert