Grab an amazing deal on TVs, computers, cameras and more at Harvey Norman.
Consumer electronics franchise Harvey Norman has been providing Australians with white goods, appliances, televisions, computers and more for decades. It is the go-to place for families, homeowners and those who love to design and style their interiors. If you’re looking for something new for your home, Harvey Norman is your one-stop shop.
Boxing Days sales are all about the big ticket discounts on TVs, computers, cameras and more. The franchise already has some amazingly low prices but in honour of Boxing Day they’ve been slashed and are even lower.
UPDATE 26/12/2017: Harvey Norman's half-yearly sale is now live. There are some huge savings on MacBook, laptops, Surface Pro, DJI drones and more. Here are some of our top picks:
- 12% off Apple MacBook Pro
- 12% off Apple iMac
- 20% off Microsoft Surface Laptop
- DJI Mavic Pro for $1794
- DJI Spark Mini Drone Fly More combo $948
- DJI Spark Mini Drone $638
- LG 55" B7 4K Ultra HD OLED Smart TV for $1888
- Sony 65" 4K Ultra HD for $1995
- Samsung Galaxy S7 for $578
- Lenovo 520-1F All-in-one desktop at $988
What time is Harvey Norman open on Boxing Day?
The Harvey Norman Boxing Day hours vary from store to store. Below are a few key stores and their opening hours. If you would like to know the opening hours of your local Harvey Norman store, visit the store finder page and select the store you prefer. Then click on the "hours" tab and this will show you all of the store hours in the lead up to and after Christmas.
- Broadway - 8am - 9pm
- Moore Park - 8am - 8pm
- Bondi Junction - 8am - 7pm
- Domayne Alexandria - 8am - 9pm
- Balgowlah - 8am - 9pm
- Auburn Superstore - 8am - 9pm
- Chadstone - 8am - 9pm
- Geelong - 8am - 9pm
- Fortitude Valley - 9am - 6pm
- Everton Park - 9am - 6pm
- Port Kennedy - 9am - 6pm
- Geraldton - CLOSED
Today's best deals
Popular Top Merchant Shopping Deals coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|19 Nov 2018||30% off tees, tanks and fashion tops||TOP****|
|19 Nov 2018||20% off clothing and swim sale||TAK****|
|19 Nov 2018||50% off everything||use****|
|19 Nov 2018||50% off everything||HUR****|
|19 Nov 2018||Get 20% off for Black Friday||PEP****|
|19 Nov 2018||30% off selected styles||********|
What's on sale this Boxing Day at Harvey Norman?
Last year at Harvey Norman there were sales storewide. Cameras, TVs, fridges, computers, speakers and more were all included. Here is a snapshot of a few sale products from last year.
So this year we can expect the same consumer electronics to be included in the Boxing Day sales. In addition to last year, the release of Windows 10 has created increased market competition and this suggests we can also expect to see a number of tablet devices up for sale. We're also hoping to see some great bundle deals in an effort for tablets and computers to compete with hybrid devices like the Microsoft Surface.
Boxing Day salesWe've found every single Boxing Day deal. Click through to see them all.
Alternative stores and sites like Harvey Norman
Here are a few stores that sell similar products to Harvey Norman. Look out for them in the Boxing Day sales, you might just snag an absolute bargain.
Boxing Day shopping tips
- Subscribe to deals newsletters - by subscribing to the Harvey Norman newsletter or the finder.com.au deals newsletter, you'll receive information about all the upcoming sales and exactly what to expect. This will help you know what discounts you can get and where you should shop.
- Make a list of what you want to buy - if you make a list of all the things you actually need to buy ahead of time this will help you when it comes time to shop. There's nothing wrong with a few impulse purchases but if you leave a store with new shoes when you needed new cookware, that's not ideal. Making a list of essential purchases can help you keep the things you actually need at the forefront of your mind.
- Check all the stockists to get the best deal - There can be lot's of stores that stock the same brand and each store has a different deal. For example, Country Road is stocked by the Country Road stores, eBay and David Jones. If there is a Country Road sheet set that you really want, make sure you check the deals at each store before buying. You might find that one store is much cheaper than the other. If you're not sure who stocks a certain brand, visit the brand website and search for stockist information.
- Check the promo code pages - before you pay for your purchases it's worth checking the finder.com.au promo code page just in case you've missed a really awesome deal that you could be taking advantage of. There's nothing worse than buying something only to realise there was 20% off if you had only applied a promo code.
- Set a budget - All the great Boxing Day deals make it hard to retain control over your credit card. This is why it's important to set a budget. If you don't have a dollar figure of the maximum amount you can spend, it's all too easy to get a little too tap-and-pay happy and end up blowing your rent money.