Get your passport ready, the deals are waiting for you below.
Boxing Day might be over but sales are still happening
Take a look at what's below for the best deals on travel you can still book..
Latest available travel deals
Popular Flights coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|11 Mar 2019||Up to 10% off domestic and international flights||DSX****|
|11 Mar 2019||Up to 10% off worldwide flights||JTX****|
|11 Mar 2019||Extra 10% off domestic and international flights||BDR****|
|20 Mar 2019||Tigerair sale: Australia flights from $42 each way||********|
|19 Mar 2019||South Africa flights from $1,099 return with Qantas||********|
7 tips on how to get the best Boxing Day flight deal:
Taking advantage of the flight sales during Boxing Day can definitely get you more more value for money, so here are some tips to help you get the flight you want.
- Be flexible with your dates. Usually, the further out you are from the date you’re planning to leave, the cheaper the flight may be.
- Go anywhere. Don't go into the sales looking for a specific destination, or you may end up frustrated that you can't get a deal to the place you want to go. Instead, have a broader range of places, or settle on the simple idea of a "beach holiday" or "city break" instead. Let the prices guide you to your next holiday spot, and you may just find somewhere new to love.
- Take advantage of best-price guarantees. Once you find the best price, go to a site or travel agency, like Flight Centre that will price-match your fare and beat it by at least $1.
- Compare deals and holidays to make sure you’re getting the best deal. Using sites like the ones mentioned above this page can help you see what the airlines are offering and allows you to see how much of a discount you’re really getting.
- Know when the sales start and finish. We all know that sales work on a "first come first service" basis, so make sure you’re on your computer when the sale starts so you can get the best offers.
- Check to see what's launched early. Going with the above, just because Boxing Day technically starts at midnight, it doesn't mean the sales do too. Many airlines have "end of year" or "Christmas" sales that fall over Boxing Day, but are actually available on other dates, too.
- Cut back on bags where you can. This is particularly important if you’re flying on a budget carrier, as luggage is one of the biggest problems that they have. Most budget carriers charge an extra fee if you want to check in your bags
Popular Boxing Day flight sales destinations:
- Los Angeles
- Ho Chi Minh City
- New York
- Qantas launches non-stop flights from Melbourne to Queenstown
- Cheap flights of the Week: Jetstar, Air Canada and Virgin Australia
- Island escapes are now as low as $209 each way with this Virgin Australia sale
- How Emirates is making travelling with children easier
- Take off with this global sale from $1,033 with Etihad Airways