Deals we’re expecting to see this Boxing Day 2018
Boxing Day is coming up quick. Here are the deals we're expecting to see when the sales launch.
Boxing Day is one of the biggest sale day for Australians. It's a long-standing tradition where many families will wake up early and hit the stores first thing in order to take full advantage of all the clearance sales and hot prices.
But whether you're shopping in-store or tackling the sales online, all the big flashing "50% off" banners can be overwhelming and can lead to some misguided impulse buys. If you've read through our Boxing Day tips, then you'll know that one of the best ways to get the most out of this sale day is to go in with a list of all the things you want to grab. But how are you supposed to make a list when we don't know what the deals are going to be?
To help you craft the best list possible, we've done some digging. Looking at the deals and sales from last year is one of the best ways to see what sorts of sales we'll be seeing this year. It's often the case that stores such as Microsoft, THE ICONIC and General Pants will offer the same deal two or three years in a row.
Our Shopping experts have looked through and found a list of the prominent deals from Boxing Day 2017, so that we can predict what sorts of deals we're likely to see this year. Scroll through to see what sorts of sales we saw last year so you can start crafting those shopping lists now!
- eBay: Top retailers on sale.
- Myer: The Myer Stocktake Sale. 50% off selected brands.
- Booktopia: Up to 90% off books.
- Catch: 80% off early bird Boxing Day sale.
- David Jones: Take up to 50% off clearance items.
- BNKR: 25% off all full-priced items
- boohoo: Up to 70% off everything
- City Beach: Up to 70% off, 1000s of styles!
- General Pants: Get up to 60% off at GP in the Huge Ducking Sale
- Lorna Jane: 20% off store-wide
- Mon Purse: From 20% off in-stock and made-to-order items
- THE ICONIC: Up to 50% off clearance
- Beginning Boutique: 30% off site-wide
- Princess Polly: Up to 70% off sale
- Forever New: Up to 50% off in the sale.
- SurfStitch: Up to 80% off clearance
- Platypus Shoes: Up to 50% off selected styles.
- Microsoft Store: Save up to $599 on selected gaming PCs, including $509 off Alienware 17 R4 Laptop.
- Dell: Up to 40% off selected laptops, including $625 off XPS 13.
- Kogan: Up to 76% off on site this Boxing Day.
- The Good Guys: 10% off Apple Mac computers.
- Microsoft Store: Save $800 on Microsoft bundles. Surface Book 2 + Mixed reality headset from $2,998.
- DWI: Up to 20% off cameras plus an extra 5% off for Boxing Day.
- Sony: Up to $2500 off TVs, including $1000 off 49" X8000E 4K HDR TV with 4K X-Reality PRO.
- DJI: Up to 30% off, includes $400 off the Mavic Pro.
- Dell: Up to $1200 on selected Alienware systems.
- Microsoft Store: Up to 40% off selected Bose speakers and headphones.
- The Good Guys: 30% off Belkin accessories, including cases, covers and cables.
- Lenovo: Up to 40% off selected laptops, including $800 of the ThinkPad T470s.
- Sony: Save on cameras, including $380 off the RX100 IV Digital Compact Camera.
- Microsoft Store: 3 games plus 500GB Xbox One S Consoles for $279
- eBay: Get 20% off the best in tech including home entertainment, networking and cameras.
- rebel Sport: Save on fitness trackers. Garmin Forerunner was $469 now $244.
- Sony: Save up to $300 on soundbar and home theatre systems
- eBay: 10% off everything at eBay with the code.
- Sephora: 30% off selected items
- Jurlique: Up to 50% off products and sets
- The Body Shop: Up to 50% off clearance sale
- David Jones: 50% on selected big beauty brands
- Adore Beauty: 30% off selected products
- RY.COM.AU: 4000+ items added to clearance
- Priceline: The pink dot sale. Hundreds of reductions
- MECCA: The MECCA Boxing Day sale
- The Facial Company: Thousands of items added to clearance
- SkincareStore: Save 25% at SkincareStore
- Nude by Nature: 50% off everything.
- Bobbi Brown: 30% off holiday sets.
- Bed Bath N' Table: Up to 60% off site-wide
- Pottery Barn: Up to 60% off Boxing Day sale.
- Catch: Up to 80% off in the early bird Boxing Day sale
- Sheridan: Up to 50% off absolutely everything. While stock lasts.
- West Elm: Boxing Day clearance plus an extra 15% off for a limited time.
- Myer: The Myer Stocktake Sale - 50% off selected brands
- David Jones: Up to 50% off clearance items.
- Williams-Sonoma: Ready, set, save! Huge clearance + extra 15% off.
- Fantastic Furniture: The Fantastic Sale. While Stock lasts.
- Zanui: Up to 50% off 15,000 styles.
- eBay just started dropping Apple AirPods for $169 and here’s how to get them
- Morphe stores will be arriving in Melbourne this year
- Conscious Nation: Everything we know about P.E Nation’s sustainable new initiative
- What you need to know about Tom Ford’s unisex skincare line
- See every piece from the PUMA x Sue Tsai Love 101 collection