There's never been a better time to shop at Bunnings.
Home improvement specialists Bunnings has been helping Australians achieve the house of their dreams for decades. Not just a hardware store, Bunnings stocks plants, lighting, decor, furniture and the coolest trend pieces. Whether you’re after an angle grinder or a succulent in a copper pot, Bunnings has got you covered.
This Boxing Day be sure to take advantage of the sales at Bunnings. Bunnings already has the lowest prices (if not, it will beat competing offers by 10%) and with the Boxing Day sales there are some fantastic deals to be had. What better time to stock up on tools and homewares? The Bunnings Boxing Day deals are for a limited time only so check them out ASAP or you may just miss out.
Head to Bunnings to find out more or take a look at some of our top picks of the deals in the table below:
Bunnings Boxing Day deals
|Product||Discounted price||Buy it|
|Jumbuck Portland 4 Burner Hooded BBQ||$199||Go to site|
|Marquee 3 x 6m Non Permanent Party Pavilion Gazebo||$109||Go to site|
|Mistral 81cm White Tower Fan||$31.40||Go to site|
|Victa 16" Ultralite Cut And Catch Lawn Mower||$359||Go to site|
|Ozito Power X Change 18V Cordless Blower - Skin Only||$69||Go to site|
|Hard Yakka 3056 Side Zip 5 Inch Water Resistant Leather Work Boots||$127||Go to site|
|Marquee Marseilles Corner Lounge Setting||$298||Go to site|
What are the Bunnings opening hours on Boxing Day?
Opening hours on Boxing Day for Bunnings will vary from store to store. Flagship stores will be open from 8am - 6pm and most other stores will follow public holiday trading hours.
If you need to find the trading hours for a specific store you can visit the Bunnings store finder and click on your local store. The opening hours will be displayed below the store address.
If you're having trouble, please let us know in the comments and we will be more than happy to help you out.
What's on sale this Boxing Day at Bunnings?
Sit tight. We can't be completely sure what will be on sale just yet. However, we can expect the seasonal stock to be up for sale. This should include the LED fairy lights, Christmas stock and seasonal plants. It is also likely that Bunnings may discounts some of the outdoor furniture given that we're over the Summer entertaining peak. Here's a list of some of the Bunnings top products that we hope to see on sale:
- Seasonal plants
- Christmas stock
- LED fairy lights
- Outdoor furniture
- Selected paints
Today's best deals
Boxing Day deals haven't been released yet, but check out these top deals today.
Boxing Day shopping tips
- Subscribe to deals newsletters - by subscribing to the Bunnings newsletter or the finder.com.au deals newsletter, you'll receive information about all the upcoming sales and exactly what to expect. This will help you know what discounts you can get and where you should shop.
- Make a list of what you want to buy - if you make a list of all the things you actually need to buy ahead of time this will help you when it comes time to shop. There's nothing wrong with a few impulse purchases but if you leave a store with new shoes when you needed new cookware, that's not ideal. Making a list of essential purchases can help you keep the things you actually need at the forefront of your mind.
- Check all the stockists to get the best deal - There can be lot's of stores that stock the same brand and each store has a different deal. For example, Country Road is stocked by the Country Road stores, eBay and David Jones. If there is a Country Road sheet set that you really want, make sure you check the deals at each store before buying. You might find that one store is much cheaper than the other. If you're not sure who stocks a certain brand, visit the brand website and search for stockist information.
- Check the promo code pages - before you pay for your purchases it's worth checking the finder.com.au promo code page just in case you've missed a really awesome deal that you could be taking advantage of. There's nothing worse than buying something only to realise there was 20% off if you had only applied a promo code.
- Set a budget - All the great Boxing Day deals make it hard to retain control over your credit card. This is why it's important to set a budget. If you don't have a dollar figure of the maximum amount you can spend, it's all too easy to get a little too tap-and-pay happy and end up blowing your rent money.