The best deals that Boxing Day 2018 has to offer
From 40% off at Bonds to 20% off Nokia at JB Hi-Fi, here are the stand-out deals this Boxing Day.
Boxing Day is officially here and all of the big clearance sales you've been waiting for have started. This year we've counted more than 400 Boxing Day deals – check out our Boxing Day sales list to see the deals we know about.
From among the pack of red-hot offers available today, there are a few that stand-out from the rest. Every year there are a few deals that, in our opinion, you just shouldn't miss out on. So, we've rounded up 20 of them so you can shop up a storm without having to hunt them all down yourself.
Every year David Jones puts on a Boxing Day sale that you would be silly to not at least look at. And this year's clearance sale is no different. The store has marked down thousands of items across appliances, homewares, manchester, fashion, shoes, toys and more. There are a few designer names included in the markdowns, so this should certainly be one of your first stops when shopping the sales today.
Sheridan's clearance is another sale not to miss. A set of Sheridan sheets can last you more than a decade, so when they're cheap, it's not a bad idea to stock up. During the sale period, you can find hot offers like towels from $23, sheets from $149, quilts from $159 and pillows from $49.
With apparel and underwear for the whole family, Bonds is another store you should visit today. This Aussie favourite is offering a massive 40% off store-wide plus free shipping. If you need socks, now is the time to buy them!
20 best deals to shop this Boxing Day
- David Jones – 40% off a range of home and manchester. 50% off a range of fashion and accessories. Includes brands like Bec & Bridge, Zimmermann and Sheridan.
- THE ICONIC – Up to 50% off clearance sale.
- Bonds – 40% off site-wide + free shipping.
- RedBalloon – 50% off selected experiences.
- JB Hi-Fi – 20% off all Nokia devices.
- Sephora – 30% off selected items and gift sets.
- Surfstitch – 30% off site-wide. Some brand exclusions may apply.
- Ben Sherman – 50% off site-wide.
- Glue Store – Up to 60% off hundreds of select styles
- Seed Heritage – 25% off everything
- Sheridan – Up to 50% off everything. Towels from $23, sheets from $149, quilts from $159 and pillows from $49.
- Mon Purse – 30% off store-wide.
- Marks & Spencer – Up to 50% of hundreds of items.
- Naked Wines – $100 off wines.
- General Pants – 60% off clearance sale.
- BNKR – 30% off all full-priced items and 60% off all sale items.
- Groupon – 15% off site-wide sale.
- Microsoft Store – Get 20% off Bose audio items.
- Princess Polly – 30%-70% off 1,000s of styles.
- Priceline – Pink dot sale. Everything with a pink dot is reduced to clear.
- Beauty product of the week: The Body Shop Carrot Wash and Cream
- Dream Bandits: What you need to know about the new Australian lingerie brand
- Best fashion sales this end of financial year 2019
- Nike x Stranger Things: When you can shop the collection
- Where to buy the new Pat McGrath Skin Fetish foundation and complexion set