50+ of the best early Boxing Day 2021 deals in Australia [updated]
Top early-bird offers include 40% off at Dell, 60% off at THE ICONIC and $250 off at Dyson.
Alongside Black Friday, Boxing Day is the biggest sales event of the year with mammoth discounts available in-store and online.
If you're looking to get in early, quite a few retailers have gone rogue and kicked off their sales early. From tech and appliances to fashion and beauty, we've listed all the current Boxing Day deals that we could find for you to check out below.
We've also included a sneak peek of confirmed offers that are still to come, so you know just where to go come 26 December.
Early Boxing Day 2021 tech deals
- eBay Boxing Day pre-sale: eBay's best early-bird tech deals include 53% off Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, 25% off Google Nest HD security cameras and 48% off JBL mini headphones.
- Up to 70% off Amazon devices: Amazon has dropped the RRP on a range of its popular first-party gadgets including Echo smart speakers, Fire TV Sticks, Ring security devices and Kindle ereaders. Score up to 62% off.
- DJI: Those looking to snap up a brand new drone can now enjoy up to $300 off at DJI's official Amazon store. Prices start at $150.
- 45% off Dell laptops: If you're in the market for a new laptop, Dell is now offering up to 45% off selected models for business and entertainment. It's also taking up to 30% off selected monitors, up to 30% off selected desktops, up to 30% off selected Alienware gaming PCs and 20% off all XPS laptops.
- Microsoft Store Boxing Day sale: Microsoft is bringing the Christmas cheer this holiday season, with savings of up to $1,900 off selected business and gaming PCs. All deals include free delivery and free returns. We're also expecting to see plenty more deals become available towards the end of the week, so stay tuned for more.
- Target pre-Boxing Day clearance sale: Target is going all out in the run-up to Boxing Day with up to 50% off select products. Available categories include TVs, Nintendo Switch consoles, robot vacuums and heaps more.
- David Jones tech sale: Upmarket department store David Jones is offering an extra 10% off select tech items and appliances for Boxing Day. The sale includes plenty of products that are already on sale, resulting in discounts of over 50%.
- Kogan: Online shopping platform Kogan has kicked off its Boxing Day sale early. Highlights include 70% off Kogan Active+ II Smart Watch, half-price Kogan digital air fryers and Kogan 43-inch 4K TVs for $395.
Early Boxing Day 2021 beauty deals
- 30% off at Adore Beauty: Adore Beauty is throwing a "Boxing Day-Ish Sale" with 30% off selected brands. The sale includes a range of popular labels such as Coco & Eve, Ultra Violette, Alpha-H and Glasshouse Fragrances, making it easy to snap up your favourite products for a steal.
- 50% off at Myer: Myer has knocked up to 50% off select products for early-bird bargain hunters. The sale is divided into stacks of categories to make browsing easier.
- 50% off at Sephora: Beauty giant Sephora is currently taking up to 50% off select beauty products. The sale includes items from big name brands such as Becca Cosmetics, Fenty Beauty and Marc Jacobs Beauty.
- 30% off at Aveda: Globally recognised hair and skincare brand Aveda is currently taking 30% off holiday sets. From 26 December, you'll also be able to grab a free full-size Thickening Tonic and free shipping with orders over $65 when you use the code BOXING20.
- 30% off at Clinique: If you're looking to refresh your cosmetics, you can currently nab yourself a neat 30% off selected sets at Clinique.
- ModelCo tanning sale: Affordable cosmetics label ModelCo is currently in the midst of a pre-Boxing Day sale which sees shoppers score up to 40% off select products.
- 20% off at Sand & Sky: Australian skincare label Sand & Sky is currently offering shoppers 20% off sitewide.
- 40% off at HappySkinCo: Maker of popular at-home IPL device, HappySkinCo, is currently slashing 30–40% off site-wide. The site will also be offering a free gift with purchase on Boxing Day itself, with every order set to come with a new Ice Roller tool.
- 30% off at Bobbi Brown: Cosmetics label Bobbi Brown is now taking up to 30% off selected products. It will also be offering a free 5-piece Perfect Eyes Kit and free shipping with orders over $100 on Boxing Day itself.
Early Boxing Day 2020 fashion deals
- 60% off at THE ICONIC: Online fashion retailer THE ICONIC is offering a huge 60% off select men's and women's fashion, footwear, accessories, beauty products and homewares in the lead up to Boxing Day.
- 60% off at Cotton On: Affordable fashion retailer Cotton On is now taking up to 50% off a selected range of styles for men and women.
- 69% off at Beginning Boutique: From festival outfits to the latest summer styles, you can currently grab 30% off absolutely everything at Beginning Boutique.
- 70% off at ASOS: While ASOS has more deals on the way, shoppers can already nab themselves up to 70% off a huge range of styles.
- 50% off at NET-A-PORTER: Luxury fashion platform NET-A-PORTER has already kicked off an up to 50% off sale that spans huge name brands such as Saint Laurent, Stella McCartney, Valentino and Tom Ford.
- 60% off at Showpo: If you've been looking for an excuse to update your wardrobe, Showpo's Boxing Day sale is it. The retailer is set to slash up to 70% off site-wide, making it a sale you won't want to miss.
- 50% off at boohooMAN: Affordable menswear retailer boohooMAN is now offering a massive 50% off everything, which means you can stock up your summer wardrobe for a steal.
- 60% off at Meshki: Luxe fashion boutique Meshki is currently slashing up to 60% off a selection of bodysuits, dresses, activewear and more.
- 50% off at Calvin Klein: If it's time to update your socks and undies, head to Calvin Klien and get 40-50% off site-wide.
- 50% off at Michael Kors: From handbags and boots to sneakers and apparel, you can currently get up to 50% off a huge range of styles at Michael Kors.
- 75% off at yd.: Menswear retailer yd. is now offering up to 75% off a huge range of styles, including dress shirts, casual shirts, jackets, coats and more.
- 50% off at Forever New: Forever New is taking up to 50% off over 400 styles, including dresses, blazers, playsuits and skirts.
- 50% off at Superdry: Popular UK label Superdry is slashing up to 50% off a huge range of men's and women's wear from now until 28 December.
- Charles & Keith: If you're on the hunt for a great footwear deal Charles & Keith is now taking up to 50% off a great range of styles.
- 30% off at Oroton: Grab a bargain on a huge range of fashion and accessories with 30% off selected styles at Oroton.
- 30% off at White Fox Boutique: Get 30% off site-wide at White Fox Boutique with the code GIFT30. Sale ends 26 December.
- Extra 15% off at Sportitude: If you're looking to upgrade your sporting gear for the new year, you can currently nab an extra 15% off sale styles with the code BOXING10 at Sportitude.
- 50% off at Reformation: Sustainable womenswear label Reformation is now throwing a massive up to 50% off sale, which spans a great selection of dresses, tops, jeans and more.
Early Boxing Day 2021 home and appliance deals
- eBay Boxing Day pre-sale: eBay's best early-bird home deals include 81% off OVICX electric treadmills, 62% off Healthy Choice 6L air fryers and 70% off Royal Comfort 1000TC cotton sheets.
- 71% off Devanti Ice Maker Machine: Are you tired of running out of ice all the time? This handy solution is now selling for 71% off.
- Dyson sale: Dyson is currently offering shoppers up to $100 off select vacuum cleaners, fans and hair dryers. Keep an eye out for even better deals on 26 December.
- 20% off at Koala: Save on mattresses, bed bases, sofas and more with up to 20% off site-wide at Koala.
- 20% off at Kathmandu: Gear up for a summer adventure with an extra 20% off all clearance items at Kathmandu. (Discount applied at checkout.)
- 30% off at Sheridan: Sheridan is offering 30% off storewide when you spend $50 or more.
- 60% off at Sheridan Outlet: Sheridan Outlet is now offering shoppers 60% off a huge range of products, including quilt covers, sheet sets, towels and bathrobes.
- 50% off at Harris Scarfe: Aussie homewares retailer Harris Scarfe is currently running tons of early Boxing Day deals with 50% off across multiple categories.
- $240 off Eva mattress bundles: If you're looking to refresh your bedroom, you can now grab up to $240 off the Eva mattress bundles. Prices start at $470.
- 50% off at Freedom: Major furniture store Freedom is now offering shoppers a great selection of deals, including up to 50% off mattresses, 30% off rugs and up to 40% off pendant lighting.
- 50% off at Zanui: Online furniture and homewares retailer Zanui is currently offering shoppers up to 50% off over 45,000 styles. The deal spans rugs, lighting, home office furniture, toys, gifts and heaps more, making it well worth a look in.
- 50% off at Amart Furniture: Affordable furniture store Amart is slashing up to 50% off a wide selection of pieces, including lounges, bedroom furniture and dining room furniture.
Early Boxing Day 2021 travel deals
- International flights from $1,369 return at Qatar Airways: The Skytrax 5-star rated airline is also offering up to 12% off flights.
- 2 for 1 at TravelTalk: Book a tour for yourself and a friend at no extra cost, tours include destinations in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
- 69% off holiday packages with Luxury Escapes: Once you book a Luxury Escapes holiday you'll never want to book with anyone else. Available for select dates until December 2022.
- 61% off Australia getaways at Groupon: Available on trips in Sydney, Sunshine Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane, Launceston, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Cairns and more.
- 30% off at Adrenaline: If you're looking for adventure in the new year, Adrenaline is already offering up to 30% off selected experiences, including skydiving, rally driving and jet boat rides.
- 12% off Australia tours and experiences at KKday: Find yourself a festive season discount on local tours right around Australia, the deals site has everything today tours to one of a kind experiences like the Phillip Island Penguin Parade.
Early Boxing Day 2021 miscellaneous deals
- HelloFresh: HelloFresh is offering 40% off your first 4 deliveries in the lead up to Boxing Day. Simply click on the pop-up offer on the site and enter your email to sign up with the discount. You will then receive delicious recipes delivered to your door.
- 75% off at Booktopia: If you're in need of new reading material for the holidays, Booktopia has you sorted. The mega online store is currently running an early Boxing Day offer of up to 75% off a massive selection of titles.
- 50% off at Vistaprint: Prepare for a new work year with 50% off select products including mugs, desk calendars, custom envelopes and more.
- Wild Secrets: Adult store Wild Secrets is already satisfying customers with an early deal of up to 60% off.
- Lovehoney: In its most pleasing deal yet, adult store Lovehoney is slashing up to 50% off a selected range of products, including sex toys, lingerie, bondage and more.
Upcoming Boxing Day 2021 deals
They may not have started just yet, but we know that these Boxing Day deals are right around the corner.
- Bing Lee: Electronics retailer Bing Lee has announced that it will be kicking off its Boxing Day sale from 7pm AEDT, 25 December.
- Bonds: Comfortable basics and underwear brand Bonds is set to slash up to 40% off a huge range of men's, women's, kids and baby clothing, undies and socks from 26 December.
- JB Hi-Fi: As always, electronics retailer JB Hi-Fi will be running a huge array of deals from 26 December. Expect big discounts on TVs, laptops and smartphones from bestselling brands.
- Big W: Affordable department store Big W will be taking up to 50% off a selected range of products both in store and online from 26 December.
- ALDI: From beach gear to antipasto foods, ALDI will be slashing prices on a huge range of products. The sale will commence on Friday, 24 December.
- Bali Body: Cult-favourite tanning brand Bali Body will be offering exclusive deals from 26 December. Bali Body's offers are usually only available for 24 hours, so you'll need to be quick to make the most of it.
We'll be updating this page as more deals become available, so bookmark it now to stay in the loop.
Latest sale news
Find out how to get the best savings and biggest discounts from both Black Friday and Boxing day sales this year.Read more…