How to get up to 50% off at Priceline’s Boxing Day 2020 sale
Starting now, you can save 50% off brands like Sukin, Neutrogena, Revlon, St Tropez and more at Priceline.
If you're looking to do some cheeky online shopping between the madness of opening Christmas presents and eating yummy food, then Priceline is here to help.
The online beauty retailer has decided to kick off its Boxing Day sales earlier than expected, giving online savvy shoppers the opportunity to snap up the deals before everyone else.
Starting from today (25 December) until Wednesday 6 January, you'll be able to shop Priceline's "So over 2020 sale". This includes different offers on selected skincare, haircare, cosmetics, fragrance, beauty accessories and vitamins – all with up to 50% off.
Some of the key offers from the Boxing Day sale include the following:
- ½ price on Sukin, Neutrogena and St Tropez skincare and suncare products
- ½ price on Nude by Nature Cosmetics and the Revlon Foundation range
- ½ price on select Blackmores, Nature's Way and Ostelin vitamins
- ½ price on Fudge's haircare and styling range
This is the perfect time to get your hands on a red-hot saving while ringing in 2021. If you're looking for a new way to pay, you'll be happy to know that you can finalise your purchase with services like Afterpay, Zip, Humm, Alipay and WeChat Pay.
Susie Bearzi is the National Head of Beauty at Priceline, and she's revealed some of her top picks from the Boxing Day sale.
- St Tropez Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse 200 mL (now $29.99, was $59.99)
- Revlon PhotoReady Candid Glow Foundation (now $12.47, was $24.95)
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion SPF50 (now $8.49, was $16.99)
- Sukin Facial Moisturiser (now $5.99, was $11.99)
- Nude by Nature Mineral Cover (now $19.97, was $39.95)
- Jimmy Choo Blossom EDP 40 mL (now $39.00, was $58.00)
For more information, you can head on over to our Boxing Day sales hub. It's where you can find all you need to know about Australia's favourite shopping event, plus all the amazing offers you can shop right now.
Main image: Finder