Check out these cheap Nintendo Switch Boxing Day 2020 deals
Amazon is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $369 this Boxing Day - that's over $100 off the RRP! You can also score big discounts on select controllers and accessories.
Boxing Day is one of the best times to pick up a discount on the Nintendo Switch video game console - and most of the deals have launched early. Whether you're finally ready to own your first Switch or are looking to grab the newer 'Lite' version, there are some great deals available today with up to 20% off select products.
Here are the best Nintendo Switch deals so far from eBay and Amazon. (Already have a console? Check out Boxing Day's best Nintendo Switch game deals.)
Best Nintendo Switch deals
- Nintendo Switch for $369: Amazon Australia is selling the Neon Blue/Red Nintendo Switch for $369 - a respectable saving of around $101 on the RRP.
- 30% off Pro Controllers: To get the most out of the console you'll also need a Pro Controller which makes it easier to play Switch games on your TV. They're currently going for $70 on Amazon - a saving of $29.95.
- Nintendo Switch Lite for $301.95: You can currently get the Nintendo Switch Lite . That's a saving of around $30 on the usual RRP. To get the full discount, use the coupon code 'TAKE10OFF' at checkout.
- 26% off Nintendo Switch Joy Con Controller Pair: Need a second pair of Joy Con Controllers? Amazon has them for $89 (previously $119.95). That works out to a saving of 26% off the RRP.
- Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for $137: The bonkers augmented-reality Mario Kart game - which uses your Switch to control a physical RC Mario Kart - is currently selling on Amazon for $137 (a saving of $12.95).
There's also a stack of great deals on Nintendo Switch games at the moment. You can score up to 60% off a wide range of bestselling titles including The Bioshock Collection, Super Mario 3D All Stars, The Borderlands Legendary Collection and The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild.
Main image: Finder