MECCA’s Boxing Dale 2020 sale is finally here: Get 50% off
For a limited time, you can get half-priced products from brands like NARS, Too Faced and Laura Mercier.
If you're looking for the best beauty sales this Boxing Day, then you've come to the right place. While you're busy still recovering from yesterday's Christmas food coma, now is the perfect time to jump online and treat yourself to some new goodies.
One retailer that can help with that is MECCA. The Aussie beauty superstore just dropped a huge Boxing Day sale that's simply too good to ignore.
For a limited time, you can save a massive 50% off selected items at MECCA.
The sale officially ends 27 January or earlier if stocks run out. You have the option to shop the sale either online or in-store, but we definitely recommend jumping online and grabbing your favourite items before they're gone.
Now we know what you're thinking... among the hundreds of brands you can find at MECCA, which ones are included in the sale?
- NARS. There are tons of products to choose from all kinds of categories. We've got our eye on the Velvet Matte Skin Tint.
- Urban Decay. Among all the products available, we think the Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder is the perfect accompaniment to your New Year's Eve look.
- Too Faced. If you don't want to let go of Christmas, you can get the limited edition Gingerbread Lane Set.
- Laura Mercier. Not only is this lipstick the perfect shade of red, but it's also a limited edition.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills. You can get your hands on the iconic Sultry eyeshadow palette for$40.50.
MECCA also offers free standard shipping on orders over $25, a wide range of packaging options and you can also finalise your payment with Afterpay. I don't know about you, but that sounds like the perfect excuse for a beauty haul to me!
For more information, you can head on over to our Boxing Day sales hub. It's where you can find all you need to know about Australia's favourite shopping event, plus all the amazing offers you can shop right now.
Main image: Finder