Boxing Day 2020: Home and appliance deals predictions
This Boxing Day, we're expecting big savings at stores like Amazon, eBay, Sheridan and MyHouse.
Considering there are hundreds of stores participating in the Boxing Day sales, it can be hard to figure out exactly where you want to be spending your hard-earned cash. If you've got a knack for interior design and homewares, or are simply looking for your next favourite appliance, we're here to help.
Based on the deals that were offered last year, we've rounded up our top predictions for what you can expect to see on sale this Boxing Day 2020.
Keep on scrolling to see all the red-hot savings!
Top homewares and decor sales predictions based on Boxing Day 2019
- Amazon: If you want to see the full list of deals from Amazon, you can check them out here. You could get your hands on products like the Amazon Echo for $99 (normally $129). You could also save 10% off the iRobot Roomba vacuum, down to $302 and up to 30% off selected Sheridan towels.
- Sheridan: Up to 50% off storewide, plus take a further 10% off everything! This is across a wide range of items including sheets, quilt sets, towels and a whole lot more.
- eBay: Savvy shoppers can score discounts on a range of brands and items including Dyson, House, Sheridan, The Good Guys and more.
- Catch: Up to 75% off for the End Of Year warehouse clearance sale.
- MyHouse: Treat your home with up to 60% off store-wide now.
- Bed Bath N' Table: Grab up to 60% off at the big Boxing Day clearance sale.
- Bing Lee: Bigger than big sale! You want appliances? Then Bing Lee has got your back.
- Zanui: 10% off site-wide, including 16,000+ sale styles up to 40% off.
- David Jones: Up to 50% off homewares, bedding, decor, kitchen and more.
- IKEA: Up to 50% off hundreds of products. Categories include living room, bedroom and mattresses, kitchen, dining and bathroom.
Main image: Instagram user sheridanaustralia