The best Boxing Day 2020 sales you can still shop now
Boxing Day may be over but you can still save big at stores like Myer, Showpo, Cotton On, Sephora and Bed Threads.
If you ended up sleeping and recovering most of this Christmas long weekend and happened to miss the Boxing Day sales, then we've got you covered. A number of retailers across all kinds of categories have decided to keep the sales running long after Boxing Day.
We've done the hard work for you and rounded up a list of the best Boxing Day 2020 sales you can still shop now.
While some deals will be extended over next week and into the new year, others will end within the next few days, so we strongly advise snapping up the best ones now so you don't miss out. From Bed Threads to Cotton On, here are the red-hot savings you need to know about.
- PatPat. Up to 70% off – ends 2 January.
- Showpo. Up to 70% off site-wide – ends 30 December.
- Princess Polly. 20% off (excluding sale) using the exclusive code FINDER20 – ends 4 January.
- Reebok. Up to 70% off outlet – ends 7 January.
- Meshki. Up to 60% off store-wide plus an extra 20% off with the code HOLIDAY20 – ends 31 December.
- Quay Australia. Free sale item with any purchase – ends 3 January.
- Bonds. 40% off everything – ends 30 December.
- Cotton On. 50% off plus an extra 20% off with the code BYE2020 – ends 31 December.
- Oroton. End of season sale plus take a further 20% off outlet – ends 30 December.
- Wrangler. Up to 40% off selected styles – ends 17 January.
- Lee Jeans. Up to 40% off selected styles – ends 17 January.
- Riders by Lee. Up to 40% off selected styles – ends 17 January.
- CHARLES & KEITH. Up to 50% off – ends 1 January.
- adidas. Enjoy up to 40% off selected styles for both men and women – ends 10 January.
- JD Sports. Take up to 50% off selected styles – ends 31 December.
- New Balance. Get your hands on a bunch of selected shoes from $60 – ends 5 January.
- Sephora. Up to 20-50% off on selected brands – ends 19 January.
- Target. 30% off selected brands like Sukin, Garnier, L'Oreal and Nude by Nature – ends 6 January.
- Oz Hair & Beauty. Up to 65% off and use code BOXING for a further 10% off your purchase (excludes hair appliances) – ends 1 January.
- Clinique. 30% off selected sets – ends 10 January.
- Estée Lauder. 30% off selected sets – ends 31 December.
- eBay is slashing a massive 73% off the Devanti LED Smart LCD 55-inch 4K TV. Usually priced at $1,825.95, the 55-inch screen is now just $485.90.
- The is now $350.99 off at Kogan, bringing the price to $399 (previously $749.99).
- Sony's Wireless Over-Ear Headphones are now $39.60 off at Target, bringing the price from $99 to $59.40.
- Target is discounting the Nintendo Switch, taking $40 off the usual asking price and bringing it down to $429.
- Freedom. Up to 50% off mattresses, up to 50% off office essentials, up to 30% off homewares, up to 25% off sofas and more. These offers end 26 January.
- Bed Threads. Take 20% off everything with the code DREAMBIG. The sale ends 30 December.
- Koala. Up to 20% off site-wide. The sale ends 4 January.
- Eva. Enjoy over $300 across the entire Eva range, ends 5 January.
For more information, you can head on over to our Boxing Day sales hub. It's where you can find all you need to know about Australia's favourite shopping event, plus all the amazing offers you can shop right now.
Main image: Finder