Boxing Day 2020 at David Jones: Best deals you need to see
David Jones' clearance sale includes red-hot savings on brands like Dyson, Nespresso, Tony Bianco and Dermalogica.
In place of a traditional Boxing Day sale, David Jones has decided to run a massive clearance sale, with savings of up to 50% off.
This Aussie favourite department store is known for stocking all the leading Australian and global brands, across all sorts of different categories, whether that be fashion, beauty, home or tech.
Keep on scrolling to our round-up of the best offers you can find at David Jones right now.
Most of these offers are available to shop now. If you are serious about snapping up any of these deals, you've got to act quickly because they won't be around for long. Happy shopping!
- 50% off full-priced sunglasses from labels like Oroton and Witchery.
- 30% off full-priced lingerie, valid until 10 January.
- 25% off full-priced fashion brands like Calvin Klein and Ted Baker, valid until 10 January.
- 25% off full-priced swimwear, only valid from the 26-27 December.
- 20% off full-priced footwear, from brands like Tony Bianco, Alias Mae and RM Williams.
- 25% off full-priced clothing and footwear from brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste, Nautica and more.
- $39 and under tees from labels like Champion, Superdry, Thrills and more.
- Get 20% off full-priced toys (excluding LEGO).
- 30% off full-priced nursery items.
- 25% off full-priced babywear and children's wear from the David Jones brand.
- 40-50% off selected full-priced cookware.
- Take up to 50% off a select range of coffee machines from Nespresso, Breville and Delonghi.
- Save $100 on the Dyson V7 Motorhead Cordless Vacuum, now just $498.
- 50% off full-priced beach towels, only valid from the 26-27 December.
- 50% off full-priced boxed dinner sets, only valid from the 26-27 December.
- Spend and save offers available at brands like Dermalogica, YSL Beauty and Elizabeth Arden.
For more information, you can head on over to our Boxing Day sales hub. It's where you can find all you need to know about Australia's favourite shopping event, plus all the amazing offers you can shop right now.
If you're interested, you can also check out our round-up of the best early offers for Boxing Day in Australia. It includes stores like JB Hi-Fi, Target and Big W.
Main image: Finder