Boxing Day 2020: Our favourite sales on sneakers
This Boxing Day, you can enjoy up to 40% off adidas, up to 50% off at JD sports and 30% off at THE ICONIC.
Calling all sneakerheads!
If you're looking for a place to spend your Christmas cash, we're here to help. What better way to get your hands on some new kicks for the new year?
Boxing Day is the perfect time to snap up a sale – especially on sneakers, as depending on the brand you choose, they're not always affordable.
For a limited time, you can get up to 40% off at adidas, up to 50% off at JD Sports and 30% off at THE ICONIC. Keep on scrolling to see these red-hot savings and more, in our round-up of the best sneaker offers this Boxing Day.
Hottest sneaker sales to take advantage of this Boxing Day 2020
- adidas – Enjoy up to 40% off selected styles for both men and women, ends 10 January.
- JD Sports – Take up to 50% off selected styles, ends 31 December.
- THE ICONIC – 30% off full-priced edit, ends 29 December.
- General Pants Co. - Up to 60% off footwear for both men and women. Valid for a limited time.
- Reebok – Up to 70% off outlet + 50% off trainers, ends 7 January.
- SurfStitch – 30% off almost everything, ends 27 December.
- Sportitude – Up to 50% off, ends 31 December.
- Under Armour – Up to 40% off outlet, only valid for a limited time.
- Glue Store – Save up to 60% off brands like Nike, Vans, Superga and more. Valid for a limited time.
- New Balance – Get your hands on a bunch of selected shoes from $60, ends 5 January.
- Nike – Up to 30% off the end of season sale, until stocks last.
- Platypus Shoes - Up to 50% off selected styles only, until stocks last.
- HYPE DC - Up to 50% off a huge range of men's and women's sneakers, until stocks last.
- Footlocker - Mega sale across all the biggest brands like Nike, Jordan, Champion, adidas and more. Only valid for a limited time.
- Culture Kings - Enjoy markdowns of up to 70%, valid for a limited time.
If you're interested, you can check out our dedicated sneaker hub – it's your official guide to sneaker news, culture, where to shop, release dates and all the best deals.
For more information, you can head on over to our Boxing Day sales hub. It's where you can find all you need to know about Australia's favourite shopping event, plus all the amazing offers you can shop right now.
Main image: Finder