Boxing Day 2020: Best Australian home and furniture deals
Standout offers include up to 50% off mattresses, 20% off smart lighting and $250 off Dyson vacuums.
With the Boxing Day sales now well underway, bargain hunters can score themselves some serious deals on homeware, whitegoods, furniture and appliances.
With so many deals to take advantage of though, it can be difficult to know where to look first. To help you out, we've rounded up the best sales that we've seen so far below so you can get comparing.
Best Boxing Day 2020 home and furniture deals
- Amazon: Online giant Amazon is a go-to for all your Boxing Day shopping needs. Right now, you can grab 30% off the RRP of Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryers, up to 30% off selected Coleman tents and shelters and up to 40% off selected board games.
- The Good Guys: If you're looking for competitively priced appliances, look no further than The Good Guys. Its Boxing Day offers include $211 off the LG 454L Bottom Mount Refrigerator, $150 off the DeLonghi Compact Full Automatic Coffee Machine and $104 off the Technika 60cm Stainless Steel Dishwasher.
- Dyson: Dyson is currently running a range of top offers, including $250 off the V10 Absolute+ cord-free vacuum cleaner, $250 off the V8 Absolute cord-free vacuum cleaner and $200 off the Pure Hot+Cool Link air purifier.
- eBay: Currently, eBay is offering up to 50% off a range of home and garden products, including Sheridan quilt covers, Ecoya candles, Essteele cookware sets and DreamZ Weighted Blankets.
- Freedom: If it's furniture you're after, Freedom has plenty to offer. Currently, the store is taking up to 50% off mattresses, up to 50% off office essentials, up to 30% off homeware and up to 20% off sofas.
- Appliances Online: Those looking for a great deal on whitegoods and appliances will want to head on over to Appliances Online. The retailer currently has a slew of deals, including $1,415 off selected dryers, $926 off selected washing machines and $339 off selected coffee machines.
- Zanui: From lighting and decor to indoor and outdoor furniture, Zanui is taking up to 50% off over 45,000 pieces this Boxing Day.
- Myer: As always, Myer's Boxing Day deals span a huge range of shopping categories. Current offers include 50% off the original price of cookware; 50% off the original price of dinner sets, glassware sets and cutlery sets; up to 50% off the original price of selected mattresses and bases; and 50% off selected suitcases and bags.
- Eva Mattress: Easily upgrade your bedroom furniture with $150 off the Eva mattress, $40 off the Eva pillow, $50 off Eva Hemp Linen & $50 off Eva Timber Bed Base.
- Target Australia: In addition to a range of other offers, department store Target is slashing 50% off Tontine products; 20% off big-brand electrical; and 20% off pillows, quilts, protectors and underlays.
- Harris Scarfe: Australian homeware retailer Harris Scarfe is now offering shoppers a huge range of deals, including 40-60% off homeware, 40-60% off cookware sets, 40-60% off all manchester, 40-50% off towels and 20-30% off electrical.
- Kogan: Shopping platform Kogan is offering shoppers a slew of deals including $299.01 off the Shangri-La Outdoor Furniture Set and $243 off the Trafalgar All Seasons Weighted Blanket.
- Bing Lee: Current Bing Lee offers include $100 off the Dyson V7 Motorhead cordless vacuum, $100 off the Breville Dual Boiler coffee machine and $60 off the Philips ComfortTouch garment steamer.
- Koala: Online store Koala is currently taking up to 20% off site-wide, meaning that you can snap up a range of mattresses, bed bases, sofas, TV units and more for a steal.
- David Jones: Upmarket department store David Jones is foregoing a traditional Boxing Day sale and is instead offering a clearance sale, with offers of 30% off selected coffee machines from DeLonghi and Breville, 30% off when you spend $75 or more on Cristina Re and 30% off when you spend $100 or more on full-priced boxed cutlery sets from Robert Welch, Stanley Rogers and David Jones Collection.
- Booktopia: If you're short on reading material, online bookstore Booktopia is offering up to 80% off a great range of titles for adults and children.
- Big W: This affordable department store is running a huge range of deals across all departments, with highlights including $250 off the Dyson V7 Animal Origin stick vacuum, 50% off Tefal products, 50% off Circulon cookware, 50% off selected Tontine quilts and pillows and 30% off all Vax and Black + Decker products.
- Lounge Lovers: Whether you're on the hunt for indoor or outdoor furniture, Lounge Lovers has plenty to choose from with 10-50% off site-wide.
- Amart Furniture: Furniture retailer Amart is now taking up to 50% off a wide range of pieces, including lounges, bedroom furniture and outdoor furniture.
- Temple & Webster: From now until 18 January, Australian homeware and furniture retailer Temple & Webster will be offering savings on a huge range of categories. Highlights include up to 50% off rugs, up to 35% off kitchenware, up to 30% off outdoor furniture and up to 30% off wall art.
- JB Hi-Fi: As always, JB Hi-Fi is running an extensive range of deals, with offers including 20% off smart lighting, 20% off George Foreman grills and $100 off Dyson's V7 Motorhead vacuum cleaner.
- Winning Appliances: Leading kitchen and laundry appliance specialist, Winning Appliances, is now offering deals including $600 off selected AEG laundry appliances and up to $400 on selected Miele cooking appliances.