The top Boxing Day 2019 travel deals you can still get your hands on
Boxing Day is officially over, but here are the travel sales that can still save you big.
If you happened to have missed the madness that was Boxing Day, don't stress because we are putting all the travel sales that are still available in one place to save you having to search for them. You can still nab a great deal on flights, hotels, experiences, tours, cruises and more.
Over 500+ travel deals dropped yesterday. You can still land everything from domestic fares starting from $29 each way courtesy of Jetstar to cruises starting from an incredible $149 per person with P&O Cruises.
Airfares are discounted left, right and centre this week for a number of destinations and airlines. Virgin Australia is flying you to the USA from $999 return and domestically from $75 each way. Qatar Airways is taking you to Europe from $1,019 return with travel dates that span a whole year and AirAsia dropped flights to $109 each way to Asia.
We haven't forgotten all the thrill-seekers out there with Adrenaline announcing up to 50% off summer activities plus an extra 30% off and RedBalloon also launching up to 50% off with an extra $10 off. So you can have the adventure of a lifetime without the price tag.
There truly is something for everyone this Boxing Day, and luckily, you still have time to save some dollars.
Here are 20 Boxing Day travel deals that are still going:
- Virgin Australia: Domestic flights from $75 each way. Available until 28 December 2019.
- Flight Centre: International flights from $237 return. Available until 27 December 2019.
- Adrenaline: Up to 50% off summer activities plus an extra 30% off. Available until 5 January 2020.
- G Adventures: Up to 25% off worldwide tours. Available until 31 January 2020.
- Europcar: Up to 20% off car rentals. Available until 31 December 2019.
- Klook: 20% off activities in 20 different destinations. Available until 27 December.
- RedBalloon: Up to 50% off experiences plus an extra $10 off. Available until 31 December 2020.
- Jetstar: Domestic flights from $29 each way and international flights from $119 each way. Available until 31 December 2019.
- TourRadar: Up to 60% off worldwide tours. Available until 31 December 2019.
- Air New Zealand: Flights for New Zealand from $179 each way. Available until 27 December 2019.
- Virgin Australia: Flights to the US starting from $999 return. Available until 8 January 2020.
- Wotif.com: Up to 40% off plus an extra 8% off with code. Available until 31 December 2019.
- Aunt Betty: Up to 62% getaways plus return flight worldwide. Available until 27 December 2019.
- P&O Cruises: Cruises starting from $149 per person. Available until 31 December 2019.
- Trip.com: Up to 35% off tours and experiences. Available until 31 December 2019.
- Qatar Airways: Fly to Europe from $1,019 return. Available until 29 December 2019.
- Uniworld: Up to 30% off worldwide cruises. Available until 3 January 2020.
- Radisson Blu: Up to 15% off stays. Available until 31 December 2019.
- STA Travel: Up to 25% off worldwide tours. 31 December 2019.
- Skyscanner: Fly to Greece from $704 return. Available until 31 December 2019.
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021
- Tasmanians to receive $150 in vouchers to boost local tourism
- New DiDi rideshare service shaves 20% more off Sydney rides
- Queensland’s NSW and ACT travel ban: Everything you need to know