Boxing Day 2019 Lush sale: Everything you need to know
Image: Instagram user lush_ausnz
Find out how you can take advantage of the sale and save 50% at Lush this Boxing Day 2019.
If you've never shopped at Lush before, you're seriously missing out. It's easily one of our go-to stores for beauty products, as it's one of the only places you can find fresh, handmade items.
Lush stands by being 100% vegetarian (a lot of the items are actually vegan too). The brand also supports ethical buying, naked packaging and the fight against animal testing. Do you really need any more convincing?
You'll be able to score 50% off all the Christmas and Halloween limited-edition products until stocks last. You won't be able to shop the sale online, it's only in-store. You can click here to to find your nearest store.
For more, you can head on over to our Boxing Day sales page. It's got everything you need to know about Australia's favourite shopping event of the year. The best part? It's where you can find a comprehensive list of all the best Boxing Day deals. There's no time to wait – it's time to start shopping!
Keen to shop the Lush sale? Allow us to help you choose what to get. The brand is known for coming out with amazing limited-edition collections, especially for Christmas. Everything is so festive and fun – we just can't resist!
- Shoot for the Stars Bath Bomb (was $9.95) – Contains cocoa butter, Brazilian orange oil, creamed coconut and bergamot oil.
- Snow Fairy Body Spray (was $40) – If you're obsessed with bubblegum, then this is the scent for you.
- Yog Nog Shower Gel (was $10.95) – The toffee scented wash smells like spicy caramel.
- Santa Reusable Body Bar (was $16.95) – This uplifting scent is filled with neroli oil, lime oil and lemon myrtle oil.
- The top Boxing Day 2019 travel deals you can still get your hands on
- The top Boxing Day 2019 deals that are still going
- ICYMI: You can jet set from $99 with Qantas’s Boxing Day sale
- Flights of the Week: Australia, Europe, Asia and the USA
- Virgin Australia’s Boxing Day sale boasts flights from $75 all across Australia