30+ of the best Boxing Day 2019 sales you need to know
Image: Getty Images
See all the top deals here at stores like eBay, JB Hi-Fi, Sephora, Lush, Princess Polly and Appliances Online.
Grab your wallet shoppers, Boxing Day is officially here! Now is the time when you can score huge savings on all the end of year stock. Categories include tech, fashion, beauty and homewares. There are loads of deals on offer, so how do you find the best one?
Here at Finder, we've hand-picked a few of the Boxing Day 2019 offers that you must take advantage of.
The Boxing Day sale at eBay is one you're not going to want to miss. There's a huge range of savings available, including the coveted Dyson range. JB Hi-Fi is also offering up to 50% off Samsung, Sony, Garmin, Dyson and loads more.
Calling all fashion and beauty lovers! You've got some sweet offers to shop including up to 70% off hundreds of new styles at Princess Polly, 30-50% off selected brands at Sephora and 50% off the Christmas and Halloween stock at Lush.
Looking to get some new year home renovations? We recommend heading straight to Appliances Online where you can score up to 45% off brands like Fisher & Paykel, Bosch, Sunbeam and Delonghi.
That's not all, keep on scrolling to see 30+ of the best Boxing Day 2019 sales. To see a comprehensive list of all the offers, check out our Boxing Day sales hub.
30+ best Boxing Day 2019 sales
- eBay: New offers are added daily, but at the moment, our favourite has got to be the 30% off sale on the Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal cordless vacuum and a pair of adidas Continental 80 sneakers. You can see our round-up of the best current eBay deals here.
- Amazon Australia: There are loads of amazing offers and you can see the full list here. Our favourite deals? The Amazon Echo is normally $129, but you'll be able to buy it for just $99! You can also save up to 40% on select adidas sneakers and up to 30% on selected Sheridan towels.
- Catch: Up to 75% off for the End Of Year warehouse clearance sale. The list includes some of Catch's best-sellers including brands like Beats, Nike and Birkenstock.
- Lovehoney: Get early access to the up to 50% off sale.
- JB Hi-Fi: You can save up to 50% off Samsung, Sony, Dyson and loads more. You can check out our detailed post here.
- David Jones: Save up to 50% off a range of fashion, shoes, accessories, homewares, bedding and electrical.
- Lush: Score 50% off all the Christmas and Halloween limited-edition products.
- MECCA: Up to 50% off selected items.
- IKEA: Up to 50% off hundreds of products. Categories include living room, bedroom and mattresses, kitchen, dining and bathroom.
- THE ICONIC: 20% off the Boxing Day edit.
- General Pants Co.: Take up to 60% off select styles.
- Glue Store: Up to 60% off selected styles.
- Princess Polly: Over 1,000+ styles up to 70% off.
- boohoo: 50-80% off absolutely everything.
- Sheridan: Up to 50% off storewide + take a further 10% off everything!
- Kayak: Virgin Australia flights from $79.
- Sephora: Receive 30-50% off selected items.
- Klook: 20% off 20 destinations. Take your pick from Tokyo, Singapore, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Dubai and so much more.
- Kogan: Just some of the deals include up to 50% off cooling appliances and up to $300 off Dyson products.
- The Good Guys: 25% off KitchenAid Kettles, Toasters & Food Processors, 20% Off Acer Computers, 15% Off Microsoft Surface Pro 7, Laptop 3 and Book 2, plus heaps more.
- David Jones: Up to 50% off selected fashion, shoes, accessories, beauty, homewares, bedding and electrical appliances
- Bose: Get $70 off the SoundTouch 10, $100 off the SoundTouch 20 and $100 off the SoundTouch 30.
- ASOS: Up to 60% off + extra 15% off
- Microsoft Store: Up to 33% off select Bose Audio, up to $350 off Samsung Note 10+ devices, 3 free games with selected Xbox One S console bundles, plus heaps more.
- Big W: $200 off JVC 39-inch LED TV, $180 off EKO 65-inch 4K Ultra HD Android TV, $50 off Nokia 2.2, plus more.
- Appliances Online: Up to 45% off brands like Fisher & Paykel, Bosch, Beko Euromaid, Sunbeam, Essato, Haier, Delonghi and Gaggia.
- CHARLES & KEITH: Up to 30% off sale.
- Contiki: Score up to 25% off some of the biggest trips.
- Bing Lee: 30% off JBL range, $300 off Dyson V10 Animal Cordless Vacuum, reduced prices on a huge range of Smart TVs, plus heaps more.
- Nasty Gal: 60% off everything (including sale items).
- MyHouse: Treat your home with up to 60% off storewide now.
- Dell: Heaps of amazing offers are available – you can save up to 40% off selected business laptops, desktops and monitors + so much more.
- lastminute.com.au: Up to 50% off select accommodation available on the Boxing Day Sale. Just some of the amazing destinations include Bali, Maldives and Samoa.
- SurfStitch: 30% off site-wide.
- Cotton On: Up to 50% off sale stock.
- Bed Bath N' Table: Grab up to 60% off at the big Boxing Day clearance sale.
- Royal Caribbean: Up to 40% off cruises plus up to US$500 credit.
- Happy Socks: 40% off plus free shipping.
- Bonds: 40% off site-wide plus free shipping.
- Adore Beauty: Take 20% off selected beauty brands.
- MAC Cosmetics: Take 30% off your 2019 faves, Holiday Kits and more.
- Cult Beauty: Up to 30% off selected products.
- Wotif: Up to 50% off select accommodation featured in the Wotif Cracker Boxing Day Sale. Some of the destinations include Cairns, Melbourne and Whitsundays.