Bowling is back in Tekken 7’s upcoming DLC
The wonderfully-weird diversion makes its return to the fighting game series.
After a hard day beating the snot out of deadly ninjas and Devil Jins, there's nothing better than winding down with a few frames of sweet, sweet bowling action. That's the thinking behind Tekken 7's first DLC pack, anyhow. Tekken Bowl, the wacky mini-game first introduced in Tekken Tag Tournament, is making its return to the fighting game series next week, and Bandai Namco Entertainment has released an appropriately ridiculous trailer to celebrate.
If toppling pins doesn't do it for you, the DLC pack will also include a bunch of new costumes, including Blood Vengeance school uniforms for Alisa and Xiaoyu, traditional Japanese Fundoshi for all male characters and swimsuits for everyone.
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?
- Save up to 70% on Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Division and more in Humble Store’s Ubisoft sale