Bowling is back in Tekken 7’s upcoming DLC
The wonderfully-weird diversion makes its return to the fighting game series.
After a hard day beating the snot out of deadly ninjas and Devil Jins, there's nothing better than winding down with a few frames of sweet, sweet bowling action. That's the thinking behind Tekken 7's first DLC pack, anyhow. Tekken Bowl, the wacky mini-game first introduced in Tekken Tag Tournament, is making its return to the fighting game series next week, and Bandai Namco Entertainment has released an appropriately ridiculous trailer to celebrate.
If toppling pins doesn't do it for you, the DLC pack will also include a bunch of new costumes, including Blood Vengeance school uniforms for Alisa and Xiaoyu, traditional Japanese Fundoshi for all male characters and swimsuits for everyone.
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits