Up to 48% off Australia experiences + an extra 10% off with code
Flight deals to Boston
Find information about flight deals to Boston, Massachusetts.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Boston is an exciting and quirky city, with something for intellectuals, sports fans and culture vultures alike. Visitors come here to learn about US history, with the city’s Freedom Trail taking in no less than 16 historical sites. Boston is also a harbour city with an an abundance of seafood specialities not to be missed.
Distinct seasonal variation of weather will affect when you want to visit Boston – summers can get very hot and winters very cold. Travellers are can take advantage of the increasing number of flight deals to Boston and the rest of the USA from competing airlines.
Australia hotels from $169
Up to $200 off worldwide getaways
New South Wales flights from $69 each way
NSW getaways from $229
Up to 30% off Australia hotels + an extra 10% off with code
Extra 10% off worldwide hotels with code
Up to 50% off Australia-wide flights
Up to 50% off domestic flights
$60 off tandem skydives with code
Perth campervan hires from $58 per night
Get 12% off Australia tours and experiences
Get $10 off activities with code
Get $5 off activities with code
Campervan hire from $5/day
$15 off all Australian activities with code
Australia-wide flights from $39 each way with Jetstar
Up to 40% off Sydney hotels
Up to 50% off Qantas flights
Up to 44% off Gold Coast stays
Up to 20% off + $99 deposits on Australia adventures
Up to 20% off worldwide tours
Up to 48% Gold Coast escape with water park entry + flights
New Zealand flights from $310 return
Australia-wide flights from $60 return
Australia stays from $18/night
Flights to NSW from $40 each way
Get 1 day free on 5-day rentals
Up to 50% off: Flights with Jetstar from $46 each way
Up to 25% off Australia holiday escapes with flights
Get up to $50 off jumps with code
Australia flights from $59 each way
Up to 50% off Australia experiences
Third day free on rentals
Up to 37% off Australia getaways
Get 10% off all Tick travel insurance policies
Victoria flights from $40 each way
Up to 48% off holiday packages
Up to 40% off things to do in Australia
Up to 75% off things to do in New Zealand
Boston flight times
- From Sydney: 20 hrs 35 mins +
- From Melbourne: 21 hrs 30 mins +
- From Perth: 27 hrs 15 mins +
- From Brisbane: 20 hrs 30 mins +
Airlines that fly to Boston
- Air New Zealand
- American Airlines
- Cathay Pacific
- United Airlines
Boston Insider Flight Tips
- The best flight deals to Boston are found in the winter months of January to March. Although the area experiences cold winters, this is also the best time to take advantage of shopping in the post-Christmas sales. There are plenty of options in the city centre, or your hotel should be able to arrange transfers to nearby shopping outlet malls.
- Travellers to Boston from Perth generally travel via the Middle East with Emirates, Qatar or Cathay Pacific. Travel from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane can be done with two stops, but this usually saves little or no money over stopping once. The best flight times are offered by United Airlines, American Airlines/Qantas (who co-share) via Los Angeles International (LAX).
- Most flights from Australia to Boston involve a change at LAX which can mean long queues for customs and baggage clearance with strict security measures in force. If you want to avoid this it’s possible to fly with Cathay Pacific to Boston via Hong Kong, United Airlines via San Francisco or Air New Zealand stopping in Auckland and Houston.
How to get from the airport
Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) has four passenger terminals and is extensively served by Boston’s public transport network, known as the T. Frequent free shuttle services from outside arrivals run between the terminals, subway station and waterfront. Boston has the world’s oldest subway system and offers the best way to get around the city. From the nearby waterfront passengers can take a water shuttles or water taxi to various locations in Boston – by far the most pleasant way to get there. The Silver Line Route is a free rapid bus service from outside the terminals to South Station and Red Line, from there you can take the train to downtown Boston and other areas on the Red Line.
Tourist/travel passes such as the Go Boston Card can save you money on transport and attractions. Taxis are available from outside the airport and there are also designated stops for Uber riders – look out for the sign App Ride/TNC. The free shuttle system also serves the Rental Car Center. Car rental is not necessary if you’re staying within the city.