Bose Boxing Day sales 2021
Get discounts on audio equipment at the Bose Boxing Day 26th December sales.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Audio giant Bose offers high-quality headphones, home speakers and sound systems. Whether you're an audiophile or casual listener, you are sure to find a discounted product that suits your needs this Boxing Day.
Bose is well known for its carefully crafted collection of powerful, performance-driven headphones. You can choose from an in-ear or over-ear fit and pick from features such as wireless, noise-cancelling, sport, aviation and a heart-rate sensor.
Bose also has a wide array of speakers to cater for different needs, including smart speakers, portable speakers, stereos, computer equipment, wave systems, home cinemas and more.
Check out Bose's Boxing Day sales for 2021 to save big and find the best deals.
The latest Bose offers
What products does Bose sell?
Bose is a globally popular brand that specializes in audio technology. If you want to maximize your at-home or on-the-go sound quality, this retailer is a go-to. You'll find everything from headphones and speakers to audio sunglasses and gift ideas in this compellingly focused online catalogue. Bose has successfully developed enhanced audio equipment through years of dedicated research from top sound engineers.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
If you love the hustle and bustle of an in-store shopping experience during high-profile sale events, head to your local Bose destination this Boxing Day and get into the swing of the more traditional sale event. However, we're expecting the sales to bring bigger crowds than ever this year, so you can expect a time-consuming outing if planning an in-store spree this year.
The alternative? Well, online of course. Online shopping is convenient, fast and completely secure at Bose, so you can save time for festive feasting and family fun this Boxing Day.
What will be on sale during the Bose Boxing Day sale?
While we can't say for sure, we're expecting to see discounts of up to 70% off select products site-wide during the Boxing Day event at Bose this year. This prediction is based on the retailer's previous sale events.
What is the Bose returns policy?
Bose is happy to accept returns of unwanted products within 30 days of receipt. Customers are welcome to trial their purchases during this time, and if for any reason you're not 100% satisfied, Bose will issue a full refund upon receipt of your return. All returns are completely free of charge for Canadian customers.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here is some handy advice to ensure that you shop savvier during this year's Boxing Day sales:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to our newsletter and we'll keep you up to date with all the hottest tech deals and discounts throughout the Boxing Day sales this year.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. When you're planning a sale shopping spree, it's a wise idea to get your finances in order first. Take a look at your accounts and work out an affordable amount to splurge during the Boxing Day event to help you avoid getting into any unwanted debt.
- Make a list. Chances are, you already have an idea of what you'd like to buy during the Bose Boxing Day event. Write it down! This will stop you from being distracted by deals and discounts on products you don't need.
- Browse in advance. Set some time aside to peruse the online Bose catalogue before the sales actually land. Check out the specifications of each item in the category of interest and try to pinpoint exactly which product you want to buy. This will ensure you can make a swift purchase on Boxing Day and enjoy more time with your loved ones.
- Apply your coupon. It's not unusual for Bose to offer a discount site-wide through the use of a coupon code. Don't forget that your coupon will need to be applied during the check-out process to ensure that you benefit from the advertised discount.
- Do your research. Many other retailers stock Bose products and you aren't actually guaranteed the best deals by going direct. Make sure you check out alternative stockists before completing your order at Bose on Boxing Day to avoid missing out on a better discount on the same product elsewhere.
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Charger Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Charger Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Editor’s Picks from the Nasty Gal x We The Wild Ones new edit
Ultimate cool gals Lucy and Nikki just dropped the rock n roll edit of our dreams and here's how you can get 60% off at the checkout.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: Amazon Prime Day early-bird deals, 25% off Lenovo Chromebooks, Bose audio clearance.
How to invest in the PEXA Group IPO
Everything we know about the PEXA Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to pick a proven budgeting strategy that works for you
We've compared 3 popular approaches to help sort your finances.
Property prices: You need a $100K deposit in every capital city – except this one
Saving a 20% deposit for the median priced property in most Australian cities is a 6-figure task.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Ask an Expert