Get 16GB of mobile data for just $20 with Boost Mobile
Don't dawdle; this impressive offer is only running until 26 February.
Data is the currency of the modern age, and like all currencies, you can never have too much. Thankfully, you don't have to bleed your bank account dry to stock up on GBs these days, especially when telcos like Boost Mobile slash their prices in half to undercut the competition.
Kicking off today and lasting through to 26 February, Boost Mobile is discounting its $30 and $40 SIM-only plans, dropping the $30 plan to $15 and the $40 plan to $20. Each comes with a hefty load of data, too, with the $30 plan currently packing 8GB and the $40 plan packing 16GB. Both also benefit from unlimited national calls and text, so you won't have to worry about paying extra for calls, either.
If you're unfamiliar with Boost Mobile, the telco is one of the few in Australia that offers full 4G coverage on Telstra's network – most other providers that make use of Telstra's network only have access to parts of it. This means service on par with Telstra itself, albeit at significantly cheaper prices.
Half-price data is an impressive deal, though you'll want to be aware that the discount only applies to the first recharge. If you decide to stick with Boost Mobile after 26 February, you'll be back paying the full monthly cost of $30 or $40.
Check this deal out for yourself below:
- Telstra’s EOFY sale: Up to $300 off brand new 5G phones
- Circles.Life’s new Samsung Galaxy S21 phone plans: How do they compare?
- Click Frenzy™ Mayhem 2021: Our favourite phone and mobile deals
- Telcos have left thousands of Aussie customers out of pocket: Are you next?
- Score $300 off Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus from Telstra — But you’ll have to hurry