Boost Mobile deals
Get bonus data to your first 3 recharges with Boost Mobile’s promotional offers.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Boost Mobile boasts full Telstra 4G network coverage for less than Telstra's premium prices. Although you can buy a Boost SIM at stores, some deals are exclusive to online.
To claim a deal:
- Decide on the deal you want
- Click the "Go to site" button next to it in the table to reach Boost's site
- The deal will automatically apply to the plan you've chosen
To compare offers from other Aussie telcos, head over to our round-up of the latest mobile plan deals.
How do I find the best deal for my mobile?
To locate the best deal, shop around and compare as many providers as possible to get a sense of what's available.
To help save you a bunch of time and energy, we've brought together dozens of providers and hundreds of plans into a single useful tool with our Mobile Plan Finder™. You can filter plans by data, price and more.
We've also highlighted any deals that are available in green, so you can find and take advantage of them easily.
How can I save on a mobile plan?
To trim down your mobile bill, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Low data keeps it cheap. As with most things, more data means more money. Check your monthly data usage to see how much you're actually using. You can save about $10 off your bill for each 10GB you drop.
- Larger providers come at a premium. Big brands like Optus, Telstra and Vodafone charge extra for their plans. If you're okay with a smaller company, you can usually get a cheaper deal on data.
- Deals are good, but they will run out. A good deal is always a plus, but when the promotion runs out you'll be left paying the full price or getting less data. Make sure you're satisfied with this or make a reminder to switch post-promotion.
- Bonus features are only nice if you use them. Extra features like data rollover or international minutes may be appealing, but only if you can make use of them. Otherwise, you can go for something cheaper that ditches bonus perks for better data value.
Are there better mobile deals than Boost?
Yes. Boost sits somewhere in the middle when it comes to promotional deals, with some providers offering better or worse depending when you look.
The main benefit that Boost Mobile offers compared to other providers is its access to the full Telstra 4G mobile network, instead of the slightly smaller wholesale version.
If you're keen to grab a Telstra plan, but not so happy about its prices, Boost is definitely a provider to consider.
Are sign-up discounts worth it?
Absolutely, if they're for the kind of plan you were after in the first place.
Boost Mobile has 2 kinds of promotions:
- Temporary discounts on a plan's price or the cost of a SIM
- Bonus data on the first few recharges of a prepaid plan
The temporary nature of these deals means you should look at the long-term value of a plan and not just focus on the discounts that it comes with.
How do I use my Boost promo code?
Since Boost doesn't actually use promo codes anymore, taking advantage of a promotional deal is even easier:
- Figure out what plan you want
- Click on the green "Go to site" button, which will take you to Boost Mobile's website
- The deal will automatically be activated for your purchase
You can also access the full terms and conditions of any promotion on Boost's site for more information before you purchase.
Is there anything to watch out for with Boost?
All of Boost's deals are temporary. This means that your bonus data or reduced price will run out after a number of recharges or a period of time.
Also, some deals can only be accessed online. If you buy a Boost SIM from a store, you may not be able to take advantage of them.
More guides on Finder
iPhone 13 plans in Australia
Find the best-value deal with your preferred network.
iPhone 13: Should you buy it outright or on a mobile plan?
While buying it outright might be cheaper in the long run, here's why it may not be the best decision for you.
Telstra’s iPhone 13 plans: Pricing and availability
You can avoid paying outright for the new iPhone 13 and get it on a phone plan from Telstra instead.
Grab an unlimited data mobile plan for under $20
Unlimited data is rare for mobile plans, but this value option is worth checking.
Telstra Day flash sale: 50% off Samsung S21 and more
Take advantage of stunning discounts from Telstra on some of the most popular phones, whether you buy outright or on a plan.
Killer mobile plan deal: 200GB for just $20
Sick of slow Internet at home? Grab yourself a lockdown deal with amaysim’s latest mobile plan offer of 200GB for $20.
Circles.Life Click Frenzy™ deal: 100GB data for only $28 a month
Finder awards winner Circles.Life is stealing the big data show once again this Click Frenzy.
Vodafone S21 sale: Massive $500 off new Samsung phones, be quick!
Get "unlimited" data with a new Samsung S21+ or S21 Ultra when you sign up with a Vodafone plan. Sale ends 19 July.
Buying a phone outright vs on a plan
Buying a phone on a plan from Telstra, Optus and Vodafone can make owning a new phone easier for you, but is there a better solution for the long run?
EOFY sales: Last chance for up to $500 off Samsung and iPhones
Get the latest 5G phones at heavily discounted prices with these solid EOFY deals from Telstra, Optus and Vodafone.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Get no excess data charges on these unlimited data mobile plans.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert