Get started with your new mobile network the right way with Boost Mobile discount codes.
Boost Mobile is a popular SIM-only service provider that runs on the Telstra 4G network. Boost is the only prepaid provider with access to Telstra's full 4G network. Users can choose from two simple and competitively priced talk, SMS, and data plans.
Boost Mobile promo codes and discount vouchers for July 2017
|$40 UNLTD® plan||Get unlimited calls and texts as well as up to 11GB of data a month on the $40 UNLTD® plan.||
Last verified 28 Oct 2015
|$20 ULTRA™ plan||Get unlimited texts, 100 mins talk time and up to 3GB of data for $20 a month.||
Last verified 28 Oct 2015
Which Boost Mobile plans are available?
|Plan name||$20 ULTRA||$40 UNLTD|
|Max Talk (charged per minute)||100 Minutes (Standard national numbers, MessageBank retrieval, and 1300 numbers.)||Unlimited (Standard national numbers, MessageBank retrieval, and 1300/1800 numbers.)|
|Data (charged per KB)||1GB||3GB|
|Bonus weekend data||500GB every weekend (data does not roll over)||2GB every weekend (data does not roll over)|
|Max Expiry||30 days||30 days|
How do I use my Boost Mobile discount code?
- Click on one of the deals above to be directed to the Boost Mobile site where you can select the SIM of your choice.
- Click BUY NOW to get started.
3. Fill out the form on the checkout page. Your will need to fill out your personal details, your shipping address, and your identification details.
- Enter your discount code and click APPLY.
5. Your code has now been applied to your purchase. Fill out your payment details to finalise your order
What’s the Boost Mobile coverage area?
Boost Mobile operates on the Telstra 4G and 3G networks which collectively reach 99.3% of the Australian population. Speeds will vary depending on where you are located, but most users in capital cities and major towns can expect download speeds of 2 Mbps to 150 Mbps depending on the capabilities of your handset.
What are the Boost Mobile standard calling and international calling rates?
Standard national call rates are charged at 89c per 60 seconds (or part of). These rates only apply with originally included talk time. When your credit expires you will be charged an excess.
International call rates vary depending on the country you’re calling, but all international calls incur a 39c connection fee. Detailed international call rates are available on the Boost site.
To give you an idea of what to expect, here are the rates for some popular call destinations.
All rates are charged per 60 seconds (or part of).
- USA: 99c
- China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore: $1.29
- Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand: $1.99
- United Kingdom, Canada: $2.49
- New Zealand: 3.49
Boost Mobile recharge options
You can recharge your Boost Mobile SIM in a few different ways:
- Recharge Online. Use your credit or debit card to recharge online.
- Recharge on your mobile’s browser. Type care.boost.com.au to recharge.
- Recharge with your phone’s keypad. Type #111# into your keypad and follow the prompts.
- Auto-recharge. If you’re signed up to a $20 prepaid or $40 unlimited prepaid plan you can set up an auto-recharge option when you pay online, or by typing #111#.
- Recharge with a voucher. Purchase a voucher and redeem it online or on your phone.
- Recharge with PayPal. You can also pay with your everyday PayPal account.
How can I get Boost Mobile free shipping?
All Boost Mobile SIM cards are delivered free of charge. Estimated delivery times are:
- Metropolitan/CBD areas: 1 to 2 business days
- Perth: 2 to 5 business days
- Darwin: 2 to 5 business days
- Regional areas: 3 to 5 business days
You will need to sign for your SIM card when it arrives and present the same ID you used at the time of purchase.
What forms of payment does Boost Mobile accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club (Accepted when re-charging your card only)
What is the Boost Mobile cancellation policy?
There is no fee for cancelling your Boost service. Your account will simply expire in 90 days without recharging. If you would like to cancel your service you can do so by logging into your account or by contacting customer service.