Boost is offering 50% off selected phones and sims for Black Friday
Is your smartphone lacking? Boost it up this Black Friday.
Every year, Black Friday rolls around, wipes out half of the US and makes a fair bit of noise Down Under too. While tech, gaming, fashion and shopping merchants are well-worn veterans of the Black Friday sale, it's not often that telcos get in on the action.
However, this year prepaid pusher Boost is getting a slice of the Black Friday pie with a timed deal on mobile phones and SIMs. For Black Friday, Boost will be selling selected handsets and SIMs at 50% off.
Boost's Luna and Zume 5 were already cheap and cheerful burner phones, but they'll be even cheaper for the duration of Boost's Black Friday event. The deals start at 6:00 pm tonight and will run until 11:59 pm tomorrow night.
We'll update this article if more information becomes available at 6:00 pm.
- Boost Mobile CEO: “5G consumers won’t need a fixed line broadband service”
- Boost your mobile game with 15GB of data for just $20 from Boost Mobile
- Score 5GB of mobile data for just $15 with Boost Mobile’s half-price SIM deal
- Boost Mobile’s prepaid plans now come with even more data
- Boost Mobile dips into double data for its prepaid plans