Purchase books, CDs, DVDs, and more through Bookworld and enjoy fast delivery throughout Australia.
Angus and Robertson Bookworld is an Australian company known for providing great customer service and a great range of products. The retailer has millions of book titles along with a wide selection of Australian best sellers and popular children’s books for your little readers. It also sells CDs, DVDs, audiobooks and gifts.
As an online retailer Angus and Robertson Bookworld is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for convenient shopping. As an additional bonus Angus and Robertson Bookworld offers discounts through its loyalty program.
Bookworld voucher codes and discounts for December 2017
Show code & visit siteXM****
Show code & visit siteIC****
Show code & visit siteYA****
Show code & visit site F****
Show code & visit site15****
Show code & visit siteFI****
What can I buy from Angus Robertson Bookworld?
Bookworld Review | Pros and Cons of Bookworld
- Price guarantee. Bookworld aims to beat Amazon’s book prices by 10%, though terms and conditions apply.
- Free shipping: On orders over $80 for non-citizens or orders over $60 for Citizens.
- Loyalty program: Sign-up to become an Angus and Robertson Bookworld Citizen and receive access to members-only sales and free delivery for smaller orders.
- Wide range of products. Bookworld offers a large selection of books, audiobooks, eBooks, DVDs and Blu-Rays, and CDs, as well as calendars eReaders and other gifts. It’s a great place to shop for birthday or holiday gifts since there is so much in one shop.
- No live chat: The site does not have a live chat provision for customer service.
- Delayed deliveries: Deliveries could take anything from 2 days to 15 working days. You will be notified of the delivery period during checkout.
What payment methods does Angus and Robertson accept?
- Payment express
- American Express
Shipping guide for Angus and Robertson
Angus and Robertson offers free delivery on all orders $80 or more, or $60 or more if you sign up to their loyalty program. Orders for local books will be delivered in as little as 2-3 working days but this provision is for deliveries to Australia’s metropolitan areas only. Other locations such as NSW, QLD, SA and TAS will receive their orders in 3-5 working days. Deliveries to remote areas may take longer and the site requests that you give them about 14 days before contacting them concerning your delivery.
Deliveries for titles from overseas or from a warehouse take longer. You can expect your order in 10-15 working days to metropolitan locations.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Angus and Robertson
Angus and Robertson accepts change of mind returns on books at its own discretion. Books accepted for return must be in new condition and in original packaging. Before you return your order, you first need to get in touch with the customer service via the "contact us" section on their website, and request a return, exchange or refund.
If you're returning faulty or damaged items, you can request a refund, replacement, or exchange for a product of a similar value. Customer services may request a proof of purchase, so make sure that you keep your receipts.
Returns for exchange or refund are not accepted on ebooks or gift cards.