25% off Booktopia's Top 100 Best-sellers
- Zip Pay
We have 3 Booktopia discount codes available
Which payment methods can I use at Booktopia?
Pros and Cons of Booktopia
- Flat postage costs. All orders are shipped for $7.95 - no matter how much you order.
- Range: Booktopia stocks over 4 million products
- Australian: Support your local economy while shopping for good reads.
- Stock quantities may not be accurate. Some costumers have reported lengthy delays for out-of-stock items out of stock (that are not marked so online)
- No free shipping. While Booktopia does provide free shipping deals every now and again, as a standard the store charges a flat shipping fee - no matter how much your purchase.
How do I get Booktopia free shipping?
From time to time, Booktopia will offer free shipping on orders. When this happens, we will notify you with the code or deal above.
If there is no free shipping offer at the time, Booktopia will charge a flat fee of $7.95 for all orders to Australia. Express post is also available at $14.95 per order.
Booktopia ships to the following regions:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
Booktopia Returns Policy
Please be aware that Booktopia have a very strict return policy. It is recommended that you only order items from Booktopia if you are sure about your purchase. The Booktopia returns policy states that:
- The customer is liable in paying for return postage on items incorrectly ordered (including change of mind)
- You must notify Booktopia within 1 business days from the date of delivery if you incorrectly ordered an item
- All faulty or damaged items must also be reported to Booktopia in 48 working hours from delivery date
- If you receive an item that you did not order you must notify Booktopia within 5 business days
- Booktopia is not liable to refund items returned in a damaged condition or do not arrive
- Store credits will be issued for all return items and does not include the postage cost
To arrange a return:
- Contact the Booktopia Customer Service Team and receive authorisation for the return
- Mail the item(s) safely back to Booktopia's return address: Level 1 27 Sirius Road Lane Cove West NSW Australia 2066
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in November 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 4 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in December 2021. We've also found another 8 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these Booktopia deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best Booktopia offers available today.
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Allup Silica IPO
Everything we know about the Allup Silica IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best products to achieve the clean beauty look
From where the no-makeup makeup look meets the model off duty vibe, we've put together a range of no-fuss products you'll love.
Where to watch Moulin Rouge! online in Australia
Every man wanted her – 1 man dared to love her.
How to watch Man United vs Arsenal Premier League live and match preview
Manchester United are scrambling to stay in touch with the top 4 as they host Arsenal this week
12-day advent calendars you can still get before Christmas
From toys to socks to beauty items, these are the top 12-day advent calendars you can still enjoy in the lead up to Christmas.
McDonald’s (MCD) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing McDonald's shares from in Australia.
Reputation & Christmas parties: Why I won’t be having a festive celebration this year
Reputation + Christmas parties: could it be the potential volcano erupting leaving rands, families and individuals to deal with the fallout?
Pay-as-you-groan: On-demand insurance that pays you $2K for a broken arm
Insurtech Flip has shaken up the insurance industry by launching the first on-demand injury cover in the country.
How to invest in the Qualitas Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Qualitas Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert