6 tour companies that let you book now and pay later
Found the perfect tour but waiting for payday? You’ve got the option to book now and pay later with these companies.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
While there's a tour out there to fit every budget, feeding that wanderlust doesn't always come cheap.
Whether you need some extra time to save up or want to spread the payments out, these tour companies all offer flexible payment options so you're not out hundreds in one go.
The best part? You'll be able to take advantage of any great deals on offer and also lock in today's price so there won't be any surprises down the track.
Top companies that offer book now pay later tours
2. G Adventures
Small group tours with a sustainable focus covering every corner of the globe.
- Choose to pay in full or just a deposit from $250.
- You've got up until 60 days before departure to make your final payment.
- If you need to cancel or delay your trip your deposit has no expiry and can be applied to any other tour. You can even pass it on to a friend.
- Extras can be held for 48-hours using G Adventures' "Holding an Option" feature without payment.
Travel in small groups and explore new places with something for every budget.
- Choose from different travel styles based on what you want to spend.
- Make a $400 deposit upfront with the balance due 56 days before you leave.
- Be spontaneous and take advantage of $1-deposit sales when they pop up.
Looking for something fun and social? Contiki is all about affordable tours for young adults.
- You can pay a deposit upfront and your balance 45 days before your trip.
- If your plans change and you have to cancel, you may be offered a FlexDeposit which lets you use your deposit toward a future trip with Contiki.
Dedicated tours for 18- to 39-year-olds where you can explore with like-minded travellers around Europe, North America, Australia and Asia.
- Book your tour with a $200 deposit with full payment due 42 weeks before departure.
- If you need to cancel you can reuse your deposit for another trip within two years or transfer to a friend.
- Save with discounts for early payment, group travel, multiple trips and more.
What book now pay later tour options are available from these companies?
|Trafalgar||Upfront deposit with final payment due 45 days in advance|
|G Adventures||From $250 deposit with final payment due 60 days before departure|
|Costsaver||$200 deposit with final payment due 45 days in advance|
|Intrepid||$400 deposit with final payment due 56 days before departure|
|Contiki||Upfront deposit with final payment due 60 days before departure|
|Topdeck||$200 deposit with final payment due 42 weeks before departure|
How do book now pay later options for tours work?
Most tour companies let you secure your tour date and price at the time of booking with a deposit. The deposit is usually not refundable but can sometimes be used towards another tour or transferred to a friend as long as you cancel within the cancellation timeframe. It's recommended to check the site's terms, just to be safe.
Latest tour deals
More guides on Finder
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Ask an Expert