Boohoo is launching a beauty line
The range includes highlighters, contouring palettes and lipsticks! See the pictures below.
If you've been keeping a keen eye on the Boohoo Instagram account, then you'll already know that the fast-fashion e-tailer has taken the plunge into beauty. And these products are definitely worth getting excited over.
Its first range of Boohoo branded cosmetics includes highlighters, setting sprays, contouring palettes, eyeshadows, lipsticks, mascara, illuminating primer and more! There are just a few products available online at the moment, but the range is expected to extend to around 29 products in the next few weeks.
You can see from the pictures that Boohoo knows what's up when it comes to makeup. The snaps show rosy- and champagne-coloured highlighters, nude lipsticks and burgundy eyeshadow – the must-have trends right now.
Australian beauty buffs can head to Boohoo right now to check out the first pieces from the makeup line. But it will be another week or two before the rest of them drop into the Australian site. Stay tuned for more details or head to Boohoo to shop the makeup now.
- Beauty product of the week: Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser
- Here’s your first look at Jeffree Star’s Summer 18 collection
- What’s inside the Too Faced x Pop & Suki collaboration box?
- Exactly when Manny MUA will reveal beauty line Lunar Beauty
- Tarte Cosmetics has something blooming soon… but what is it?