Get great discounts at one of Australia’s most established and trusted apparel brands with these Bonds sales.
Ninety-six years after its first store was established in Sydney, Bonds is still committed to providing its clients with top-quality apparel for women, men and children. Bonds loves clothes and vows to stay on top of the most current fashion trends, bringing its customers the latest in on-trend and high-quality apparel. Shoppers can browse through underwear, singlets, tees, hoodies, jackets, shorts, leggings, trackies, dresses and much more.
If the variety and quality doesn't win you over, maybe the slew of tennis stars sporting Bonds undies (and JUST Bonds undies) is enough to entice.
Bonds sales and promo codes for October 2016
How do I use my Bonds promo code?
How do I use my Bonds promo code?
1. Click on the promo codes that you’d like to use from above, this will safely redirect you to the Bonds homepage.
2. Browse through the large repertoire of apparel and clothing.
3. Once you’ve found something that you’d like to purchase, select your preferred colour, size and quantity, then click ‘Add To My Bag’.
4. If you’d like to continue shopping, repeat the previous step.
5. Once you’re ready to checkout, click the ‘Checkout’ button in the top right-hand corner.
6. Type in your promo code in the ‘Promo Code’ box and click ‘Apply To My Bag’.
7. The screen should automatically be updated with your discounted total.
8. Click ‘Checkout Now’ to continue to payment.
9. Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered form Bonds and saved on your order.
Top items from Bonds
Pros and cons of Bonds
- Free shipping. Bonds knows that you don’t want to pay extra to get your product, so the store is proud to offer free standard shipping across Australia.
- Top Australian brand. As Bonds is an established brand with almost 100 years in the industry, you know that you are buying high-quality products from one of the top Australian brands.
- Membership rewards. You can join Bonds’ online membership to get 20% off selected purchases and be updated with the newest fashions and trends via email.
- No online chat. There is no online chat option for those seeking immediate customer service assistance.
Shipping guide for Bonds
Bonds conveniently offers free standard shipping Australia-wide, no matter the amount or size of your order. Express shipping is also offered at a rate of $9.95 per order, and all orders are delivered by Australia Post. For standard shipping, you should receive your order within five business days, while express shipping orders will arrive within one to two days.
The company will send you a shipping confirmation email that will allow you to track your package through Australia Post’s website. All orders require a signature and if you are not available to provide a signature when your package is delivered, your parcel will be dropped at the nearest post office for you to pick up at your earliest convenience.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Bonds
Bonds allows you to return items if you change your mind, or if the item is delivered faulty, within 30 days of purchase to a Reply Paid address so you do not have to pay return shipping costs. You can choose between three return options: an exchange, store credit or full refund.
If you’d like to exchange your item and that item is no longer in stock or is sold out, you will be refunded the full amount paid for the item to your original method of payment. Bonds will process your return within 30 days of notification; you must notify Bonds through its online Return Request process as the company will not process a return for items purchased online at a physical store location.