Shop the Bonds Outlet and for bargains on underwear and fashion for men, women and children alike.
Bonds Outlet online is the hub for finding Australia's best brands as well as international brands with massive price tag discounts. We're talking up to 70% off. Brands in stock include: Bonds, Hestia, Kayser, Voodoo, Holeproof Explorer, Jockey, Platinum, Razzamatazz, Red Robin, Sheer Relief and RIO.
Bonds Outlet Promo Codes and Coupons for January 2017
How to use a Bonds Outlet Promo Code
How do I use my Bonds Outlet promo code?
Using your Bonds Outlet promo code is straightforward. You need to do this before you enter payment related details.
- Go through the Bonds Outlet promo codes given above and click on one you wish to use. This redirects you to the Bonds Outlet website.
- Go through the wide range of products on Bonds Outlet.
- Once you find a product you want to buy select the right colour, size and quantity and then click on 'Add to My Bag'.
- If you wish to buy more products repeat these steps.
- When you have finished adding products click on 'Check Out', found at the top right hand corner of the page.
- This is where you have to enter the promo code. Once you key in your promo code, click on 'Update Total'.
- Once you update your promo code the next step is to click on 'Checkout Now'.
- On the next page you get three options and if you are new to the site the quickest is to use the 'Guest' option.
- With this done you enter your billing address and your credit card details.
- Click on 'Submit My Order'. You have successfully used a promo code on your Bonds Outlet order; congratulations!
Pros and cons of Bonds Outlet
- Great discounts. The discounts you find on Bonds Outlet are as real as they come and you can expect to find discounts on a significant portion of their stock. With discounts going up to 70%, you really cannot ask for more.
- Free shipping. While a number of online retailers offer free shipping they come with rather high 'minimum order' requirements. With Bonds Outlet, all purchases of $30.00 or more come with free shipping.
- Accepts credit cards and PayPal. In addition to accepting popular credit cards like Visa, MasterCard and American Express, you can also use your PayPal account to pay for purchases on Bonds Outlet.
- Ships only to Australia. As of now, while users can access the Bonds Outlet website from anywhere in the world, they ship only within Australia.
- No loyalty club. Bonds Outlet does not reward its repeat customers in any way.
Shipping guide for Bonds Outlet
All orders of $30.00 or more, as mentioned, come with free shipping. Orders under $30.00 come with a $9.00 shipping fee. Bond Australia relies on Australia Post to make deliveries and this gives you the ability to track your orders online, using Australia Post's website. Upon your order's dispatch from the warehouse Bonds Outlet sends you an email notifying you about the dispatch. The order can then spend in between three to ten working days before getting to you. If you wish to send an order to an address not registered with Bonds Outlet, for example, as a gift, this is also possible.
Returns, refunds and exchanges with Bonds Outlet
Bonds Outlet, as a policy, does not accept returns simply because buyers change their mind. If, in the event, you receive faulty products, or if there is an incorrect delivery of products, you can return the products in question. In such scenarios you can get a replacement if one is available, you can get credit that you can use later, or you can also opt for a refund. While making a return you need to present a proof of purchase. Refunds can take up to five working days after Bonds Outlet receives your returned goods. When returning a gift, the refund goes to the original cardholder's account.