Bonds Boxing Day sales 2021
Score a discount on some fresh underwear for the new year during Bonds' Boxing Day event.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Bonds is a great place to shop for great quality, comfort-assured, everyday underwear for men, women and children of all ages. We're on the cusp of a new year, and there's no better time to rework your underwear drawer. Plus, Boxing Day sales have started and prices at Bonds have been slashed site-wide.
Seize the day and take advantage of the limited-time Boxing Day savings that are up for grabs right now at Bonds.
The latest Bonds offers
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|27 Nov 2019||50% off swimwear||spl****|
|28 Dec 2020||Up to 60% off sale + new styles added||********|
What products does Bonds sell?
Dynamite specialises in underwear for all. Whether you're shopping for everyday durability and support, searching for some sexy, skimpy negligee or picking out some comfortable rompers to keep your bub cosy at night, this retailer knows exactly what you need. Plus, Bonds doesn't stop there. You can explore a great selection of kids clothing, winter thermals and even fun pet bandannas here too.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
If you adore the thrill of shopping in-store during high-profile sale events, you're in luck. Head down to your local Bonds store this Boxing Day and get stuck into the swing of things. On the other hand, if the thought of navigating overcrowded aisles during the age of social distancing, lengthy check-out queues and an inability to find a convenient parking spot is enough to put you off entirely, don't despair.
Bonds will be offering the very same deals and discounts via its estore for online shoppers too. Grant yourself a stress-free Boxing Day shopping spree in 2021 and shop from your favourite spot on the sofa.
What will be on sale during the Bonds Boxing Day sale?
In the past, we've seen huge discounts of up to 75% off select lines during the Bonds Boxing Day sales. While the official details are still under wraps, we are expecting to see similarly spectacular savings during this year's event.
What is the Bonds returns policy?
If you're not 100% happy with your items upon arrival, you'll have 60 days from the date your order was placed to return unwanted products for a full refund or an exchange. Orders can be returned to the store or via post, and all products must be returned in their original, unworn condition with tags intact.
In-store returns are completely free of charge. You will need to bring along your invoice as proof of purchase as well as the card used for payment so that your refund can be issued.
Returning via post is free too. All you need to do is repackage any unwanted items, affix the returns address label to the exterior of your parcel and pop over to your local post office to send it off.
Note: Non-Bonds hosiery is non-returnable.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here's everything you need to know to shop savvier during this year's Boxing Day sales:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter, and we'll keep you up to date with all the hottest deals and discounts throughout this year's Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. When it comes to shopping the sales, it's wise to get your finances in order first. Take a look at your accounts and set yourself an affordable amount to splurge during the Boxing Day event. Then, all you'll need to do is stick to it!
- Make a list. Clear out your underwear drawer, throw away any tired or worn-out pieces that you no longer need and make room for all those shiny new ones you're planning to buy. While doing this, make a list of the items you need to replace as well as any new styles you'd like to add to your rotation. In doing this, you'll give yourself a shopping goal, which will prevent you from being distracted by deals and discounts on products you neither want nor need.
- Browse in advance. Spend some time perusing the styles on offer at Bonds. You could even add your favourites to your basket ahead of sale day. This will allow you to see exactly how much of a discount has been applied when the sale starts. Plus, you'll be able to check out faster and reduce the risk of the pieces you want selling out in your size.
- Don't forget to use your code. Occasionally, this retailer offers a discount code to help you save during sale events. If this happens, it's imperative that you remember to apply the discount code during the check-out process to avoid paying full price during your sale shopping spree.
- Do your research. There are literally hundreds of fashion retailers out there, many of them offering similar styles to those carried by Bonds. Do your homework and make sure you're not missing out on a better Boxing Day discount elsewhere before completing your purchase here.
Ask an Expert