What you need to know about the Bondi Sands Pure range
Here's a handy breakdown of all the new products included in this sustainable range from Bondi Sands.
Your favourite self-tanning brand has just launched a new and innovative range that just so happens to be good for the environment.
Introducing Pure by Bondi Sands – a collection of six new products that follow the guidelines of being clean, simple and completely transparent.
Why should you care about Pure by Bondi Sands?
- Australian made
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- The packaging is made from 100% recyclable materials and is ethically sourced
- Free from fragrance, dye and sulphates
- Suitable for all skin types
The Pure range combines the iconic Bondi Sands glow with a bunch of skin-loving ingredients. We're talking things like hyaluronic acid for ultimate hydration, vitamin C for radiance and vitamin E for repair.
Keep on scrolling to see a breakdown of all the new products included in the Pure range.
- Self-Tan Foaming Water (200mL for $24.95). The lightweight formulation is designed to provide you with a natural tan over the course of six to eight hours. It's a foam application with no wash off required. There are also two shades to choose from: light/medium and dark.
- Gradual Tanning Lotion (100mL for $19.95). If you're after a natural and buildable tan, this is the product for you. It's fast absorbing and can be used on its own or over the top of another Bondi Sands product to prolong and maintain your glow.
- Self-Tanning Drops (40mL for $22.95). These drops are customisable, meaning the more drops you use, the darker you'll go. Bondi Sands recommends mixing this with your favourite night-time moisturiser and letting it develop while you sleep.
- Self-Tanning Sleep Mask (75mL for $22.95). This super nourishing and moisturising cream works to hydrate the skin and provide you with a healthy tan. Similar to the drops, this is best used at night, that way it can develop while you rest.
- Self-Tanning Face Mist (70mL for $22.95). This facial mist is super lightweight and ultra-fine, providing an instant burst of hydration while maintaining your colour.
Keep your eyes peeled for a review from the Finder team. In the meantime, you can check out our reviews of other Bondi Sands products, including Liquid Gold, Aero Ultra Dark and the GLO Lights highlighters.
Main image: Instagram user bondisands