Get a bargain on a one-of-a-kind item with promo codes for Bonanza’s online marketplace.
Bonanza is an online marketplace that provides a platform for individuals and independent retailers to meet with buyers, browsers, and collectors from all over the world. Bonanza has a wide range. Their categories include fashion, accessories, health and garden, collectables, electronics, art, and antiques – just to name a few.
Bonanza deals and promo codes for January 2017
Up to 45% off items
Go to the coupons and discounts section under 'Community' to see what discounts merchants are offering today.
What can I buy from Bonanza Marketplace?
- Bonanza Fashion – Typical of an online marketplace, what you might find in Bonanza’s fashion section one day might be completely different the next. What you can be sure of is Bonanza’s range of new and secondhand women’s, men’s, and kid’s clothes, shoes and accessories.
- Bonanza Collectables – One of the reasons that online marketplaces became so popular to begin with was their ability to bring together like-minded collectors of the weird and wonderful like never before. Whether your passion is for memorabilia from eras past, or something a little more bizarre, you’re bound to find your niche in Bonanza’s collector section.
- Bonanza Art – Browse through Bonanza’s art collection: posters, prints, hand-drawn originals, sculptures, and one-of a kinds. It could be the most perfect place to stumble across a masterpiece, or brighten up the walls at home.
- Bonanza Sports and Entertainment Memorabilia – From autographed originals, to fan gear and vintage items, Bonanza beefs up the old basketball card swap.
- Bonanza Stamps – Add to your stamp collection with the huge range of stamps and stamp collecting items.
- Bonanza Everything Else – Bonanza’s Everything Else category is just that: if you really haven’t found what you are looking for by browsing through the impressive selection of items (or if you’re just feeling lucky) the ‘everything else’ search is bound to entertain.
About Bonanza Marketplace
Bonanza opened its doors (so to speak) in 2007. Its founder, Bill Harding, had become fed-up with garage sales, after spending a particularly disheartening day in the rain trying to sell his old stuff. Inspired, he quit his job and starting building. A few years later Bonanza was named ‘Best eBay alternative’ by the eCommerce Guide and Bonanza grew from there.
Bonanza Marketplace Review | Pros and Cons
- Supportive. Bonanza promotes itself as ‘seller friendly’ – which is great for sellers and buyers alike. It is a user-friendly store platform that allows sellers to focus on their craft, rather than the nitty gritty of small business. This may attract more sellers who are serious about their work.
- Awarded. Bonanza has received many awards and positive feedback, including being named best overall online marketplace (ahead of eBay and Amazon) by EcommerceBytes in 2014 and making it into the Times Top 50 Websites.
- Customer Focussed. Part of the reason for Bonanza’s positive reception in the ecommerce world is its focus on and responsiveness of its customer service team.
- Smaller Range. The smaller range on Bonanza in comparison to some of the larger websites may make it easier to browse and easier find what you're looking for, quickly.
- No signup necessary. You don’t need to have an account to shop with Bonanza.
- Free shipping. Free delivery is available on many items. Enter your postcode before the checkout page to see if you’re eligible.
- Secure site. Bonanza is SSL encrypted and BBB business accredited and only allows trusted payment services for transactions.
- Smaller range. As with any smaller scale business, there is nowhere near the range available, or the traffic, in comparison to the largest online marketplaces.
How do I use my Bonanza promo code?
How do I use my Bonanza promo code?
- Go to Bonanza’s online marketplace and click on the ‘Community’ tab in the top left-hand corner.
- Click on the ‘Coupons and Discounts’ link to be directed to the sale section.
- Browse through the sellers that are currently offering discounts.
- When you select your item and proceed to checkout you will see that your coupon is automatically applied.
- Continue to checkout as normal.
- Congratulations! You have used Bonanza’s promo code to get a great deal.
What are Bonanza's fees and charges?
What are Bonanza’s fees and charges?
There is no charge to make a purchase through Bonanza. All you will pay is the agreed price, including shipping charges. Bonanza will not charge you anything.
It’s also free to list items for sale on Bonanza. If your item sells, you will be charged a commission. For items sold under 500USD, you will be charged 3.5%. For items over 500USD, you will be charged 17.50USD plus 1.5% of the value over 500USD.
How does Bonanza shipping and delivery work?
When you purchase an item from the Bonanza marketplace the shipping costs and delivery times will be set out by the individual seller. Independent sellers and retailers will often have very different shipping policies, depending on their location, your location and the value, size, and weight of the item. If you are not sure, you can check the shipping policy on the product description, by visiting the seller’s page, or by contacting the seller directly.
How do I return items to Bonanza?
Individual returns policies will be set by the sellers themselves. Make sure you read their policies before making a purchase. If your items arrives damaged, or significantly not as described, you may be entitled to receive a refund according to e-commerce law, buyer’s protection set out by online payment providers, and Bonanza’s policies.
What forms of payment does Bonanza accept?
You can pay for your items using secure online payment services, PayPal or Amazon. You don’t need to have an account to use the service. You can pay with: