Enjoy these exclusive deals when buy fashionable Indian clothes and jewellery for women from Bollywood Fashion.
Bollywood fashion provides an online service for anyone wishing to purchase well known and fashionable Indian garments and jewellery. The garments sold include sarees, kurti, anarkali, salwar kameez and lehenga choli. They can provide sarees for weddings and other special occasions, too. They also sell handbags and jewellery, such as bangles, necklaces, tika, earrings and anklets. The store is anxious to ensure that customers purchase clothing that fits and suits them and invite them to visit their store in Roxburgh Park in Victoria to try them on. Sales and discounted goods are offered from time to time as well as special offers for new customers.
Bollywood Fashion promo codes and discount vouchers for August 2017
Show code & visit siteTR****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteHO****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
20% off all full-priced items
Get 20% off all full-priced items at Bed Bath N' Table. Exclusions and T&Cs apply.
Show code & visit sitePR****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit site20****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteGE****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteST****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit site10****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit site15****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteFI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
How do I use my Bollywood Fashion discount voucher?
Your discount voucher should be entered before you proceed to payment. When entering the code, press 'apply' to validate the code to your purchase.
- Browse through the codes above from Bollywood Fashion and click the one you'd like to use. This will safely redirect you the Bollywood Fashion store where you start shopping for their wide range of products.
- When you've found an item you'd like to buy, choose whether you'd like to include and special stitching, then click 'buy now'.
- Continue this process for any other items you want to buy.
- Click on 'cart' to see your purchases so far.
- On this page, enter your coupon under 'apply a coupon' and then click 'apply'.
- After the coupon has been validated, continue to the checkout by entering your payment and shipping details.
- Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from Bollywood Fashion and saved.
Pros and cons of Bollywood Fashion
- High quality garments. The garments are clearly displayed, with special discounts and promotions for new customers. The company is eager to please as it is offering free shipping within Australia and encourages interested customers to contact them for information and visit their store in Victoria to try the garments on before purchasing.
- No returns policy. Since the store relies on you coming to the store for fittings, each garment is custom made. There is no returns or exchanges policy as you cannot return your items unless agreed upon prior to purchase.
Shipping guide for Bollywood Fashion
Goods can be paid for by PayPal or by recognised credit cards e.g. Visa, MasterCard and American Express. The company will ship goods that have been paid for already and the payment is cleared on the same day. If the order arrives late, then the goods will be dispatched on the next business day. All orders made by customers within Australia will be dispatched by Australia Post for free. The company will accept international orders. You should contact Bollywood Fashion direct to find out how much it will cost to dispatch them to an overseas address.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Bollywood Fashion
Bollywood Fashion doesn't have a refunds, exchanges and returns policy. It makes sense to be extra careful about ordering exactly what you want, especially if you are not able to get to the company's store in Roxburgh Park. This will avoid having to wait for goods to be returned. If in doubt, contact the store directly before you purchase anything.