The Prime Direct home loan from Bluestone is a variable rate loan with principal and interest repayments. It's only available for owner-occupiers and requires at least a 30% deposit.
|Product Name||Bluestone Prime Direct (Owner Occupier, P&I)|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||2.59%|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)||2.86%|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$100,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$1,500,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||15 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||70%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||No|
|Split Loan Facility||No|
|Suitable for Investment||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$400|
|Valuation Fee||Free for < $2M property valuation|
|Ongoing Fees||$15 monthly ($180 p.a.)|
- Competitive rate
- Extra repayments
- There are several fees
- Requires a 30% deposit
What do I need to know about this loan?
The loan has a maximum insured LVR of 70%, meaning you will need a 30% deposit. Many borrowers, especially first home buyers, won't have this much saved. However, if you're looking to refinance, this loan might be more suitable for you.
What are the features and benefits of the Bluestone Prime Direct home loan?
- Purpose. This product is available for owner-occupiers. It is not for investors.
- Deposit size. You can borrow up to 70% of your property's value. In other words you will need at least a 30% deposit.
- Extra repayments. You can make extra repayments with this loan.
- Other features. The loan has limited features. It does not have split or redraw facilities and is not loan portable.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The Bluestone Prime Direct has a few fees to look out for:
- Application fee: $590. This fee is charged once, upon application.
- Settlement fee: $120. This fee is charged to cover settlement costs.
- Legal fee: $400. This fee covers the lender's legal costs.
- Discharge fee: $250. You pay this fee when exiting the loan.
How do I apply for this loan?
To apply for this product or to get more information, click the green button and leave your details. Then you will be able to speak to a mortgage specialist from Bluestone and begin your application.