Bluestone Prime Direct
The Bluestone Prime Direct home loan is a competitive variable rate mortgage for homebuyers who have saved 30% deposits.
The Prime Direct home loan from Bluestone is a variable rate loan with principal and interest repayments. It's only available for owner-occupiers and requires at least a 30% deposit.
Richard Whitten is a senior writer at Finder, and has been covering home loans and the property market in Australia for the last 4 years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely, as well as multiple banks and lenders. Richard has a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, a Bachelor of Education from the University of Sydney and a Graduate Certificate in Communication. He enjoys helping people understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea.
The loan has a maximum insured LVR of 70%, meaning you will need a 30% deposit. Many borrowers, especially first home buyers, won't have this much saved. However, if you're looking to refinance, this loan might be more suitable for you.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Bluestone Prime Direct home loan?
- Purpose. This product is available for owner-occupiers. It is not for investors.
- Deposit size. You can borrow up to 70% of your property's value. In other words you will need at least a 30% deposit.
- Extra repayments. You can make extra repayments with this loan.
- Other features. The loan has limited features. It does not have split or redraw facilities and is not loan portable.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The Bluestone Prime Direct has a few fees to look out for:
- Application fee: $0. This fee is charged once, upon application.
- Settlement fee: $120. This fee is charged to cover settlement costs.
- Legal fee: $400. This fee covers the lender's legal costs.
- Discharge fee: $250. You pay this fee when exiting the loan.
How to apply
To apply for this product or to get more information, click the green button and leave your details. Then you will be able to speak to a mortgage specialist from Bluestone and begin your application.