Bluestone Prime Direct
The Bluestone Prime Direct home loan is a competitive variable rate mortgage for homebuyers who have saved 30% deposits.
The Prime Direct home loan from Bluestone is a variable rate loan with principal and interest repayments. It's only available for owner-occupiers and requires at least a 30% deposit.
Richard Whitten is a senior writer at Finder covering home loans and property. He helps everyone understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine, Homely, and for multiple banks and lenders. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea. Richard has a Bachelor of Education, a Graduate Certificate in Communication and is currently studying a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking.
The loan has a maximum insured LVR of 70%, meaning you will need a 30% deposit. Many borrowers, especially first home buyers, won't have this much saved. However, if you're looking to refinance, this loan might be more suitable for you.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Bluestone Prime Direct home loan?
- Purpose. This product is available for owner-occupiers. It is not for investors.
- Deposit size. You can borrow up to 70% of your property's value. In other words you will need at least a 30% deposit.
- Extra repayments. You can make extra repayments with this loan.
- Other features. The loan has limited features. It does not have split or redraw facilities and is not loan portable.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The Bluestone Prime Direct has a few fees to look out for:
- Application fee: $0. This fee is charged once, upon application.
- Settlement fee: $120. This fee is charged to cover settlement costs.
- Legal fee: $400. This fee covers the lender's legal costs.
- Discharge fee: $250. You pay this fee when exiting the loan.
How to apply
To apply for this product or to get more information, click the green button and leave your details. Then you will be able to speak to a mortgage specialist from Bluestone and begin your application.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.