Get discounts on fashion for men, women and kids, as well as on fragrances and homewares using these promo codes.
Bluefly is a online fashion retailer that offers products from some of the best designer brands. It gives its members the ability to choose from a selection of highly reputed international brands through its Belle & Clive initiative and this happens in the form of limited time events.
Bluefly sells everything from dresses, blouses, tops, winter wear, shorts, skirts and swimwear for women; blazers, jackets, shirts, pants, denims and underwear for men; shoes for men and women alike; a wide array of kids wear; an assortment of perfumes; and a wide variety of products from which to choose in its homewares section.
Bluefly promo codes and discount vouchers for January 2017
Show code & visit siteSH****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
How do I use my Bluefly coupon code?
To use your Bluefly coupon code you have to shop on their website. Select any code from above and click on it and this takes you to the Bluefly website.
- Go through the website and look for products you wish to purchase.
- Once you find a product you want to buy, click on 'add to my bag'.
- Once you do this a pop-up appears. Click on 'continue shopping'' if you wish to buy more products. If not, click on 'checkout'. This option appears each time you add a product to your shopping bag.
- Once you get to the shopping bag page enter the coupon code and click on 'Apply'. This validates your code. Then, click on 'checkout'.
- At this stage choose the 'guest checkout' option to save time. This takes you to the 'shipping information' page.
- Enter all the required shipping information, select a suitable shipping option and click on 'continue'.
- Enter all the payment related information at this stage and click on 'continue'.
Congratulations! You have used your Bluefly coupon code and saved on your order.
Pros and cons of Bluefly
- Top designers. When shopping on Bluefly you find some of the best names in the business and these include Christian Louboutin, Prada, Cole Haan, Gucci, Michael Kors, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Fendi and Stuart Weitzman.
- International shipping. This American online portal offers international shipping to a number of countries like Argentina, Australia, Canada, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Thailand and Turkey.
- Great discounts. Bluefly includes a 'sale' section on its homepage and this gives users easy access to discounted products. These include designer items for men and women alike.
- International shipping rates. Since this is an American website, orders shipped to Australia attract international shipping rates. However, given some of the discount on offer, this is not necessarily a drawback.
- No reward points. This website does not offer its users reward points irrespective of how often they shop or how much they spend.
Shipping guide for Bluefly
Delivery within the US comes with multiple options. Standard deliveries attract a flat rate of USD $7.95, expedited deliveries attract a flat rate of USD $14.95 and express deliveries attract a flat rate of USD $24.95.
When it comes to international shipping to countries like Australia and New Zealand, shipping costs can comprise of taxes, brokerage fees and duties. With international orders shipping costs take into account the location as well as contents of an order. International orders remain subject to custom clearance processes of the destination country and this may lead to delays. The destination country sets taxes and duties. For international orders Bluefly can ask for identity verification via fax. If this process is not completed in three days from the date of the request the order may be cancelled.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Bluefly items
Bluefly accepts returns within 21 calendar days from the date of placing an order. All returns must be in their original unused condition along with their packaging and Bluefly does not refund shipping charges.
Return of diamond, fine and estate jewellery has a 12 calendar day deadline for orders within the US. With international orders, there is no return of diamond, fine and estate jewellery.
For other international returns, Bluefly requires a return authorisation number which you can get on their website. You have to include a printed copy of the return authorisation form in your return package. When it comes to return of taxes and duties, you have to get in touch with your local customs office.