We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Blooms Boutique is the online arm of Blooms of East Fremantle, an established clothing retailer, specialising in women’s clothing and jewellery. The company sells well known designer labels and higher end shirts, jackets, skirts, dresses, all kinds of tops, jeans and trousers.
Brands include "Three of a Kind", "Batucada", "The Shanti Butterfly", "Wish" amongst others. Jewellery items include necklaces and bracelets. The items can be selected online and paid for using a secure payment service. The company offers discounts and sales from time to time and will send selected items anywhere in Australia freight free by Australia Post. The boutique offers a wide range of designer labels and a fast, free delivery service.
Blooms Boutique promo codes and discount voucher for June 2021
How do I use my Blooms Boutique discount code?
Your discount voucher should be entered before you enter your payment details. When entering the code, press "Apply Coupon" to validate your exclusive deal.
- Browse through the coupons above from Blooms Boutique and click on the one you'd to use.
- Shop online at Blooms Boutique through their wide range of clothing and jewellery.
- When you've found an item you'd like to buy, choose the right size and quantity and then click "Add to Cart".
- Continue this process if you wish to add anymore items.
- Click on "Cart" on the top right hand corner of the page to see the items you've purchased so far.
- On this page, enter your coupon where it says "Discount Codes", enter your coupon code if you have one then click "Apply Coupon".
- Click on "Checkout" to continue to shipping and payment details.
Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from Blooms Boutique and saved.
How to join the Blooms Boutique rewards program
You can gain points by registering as a customer and redeem the points against a product you want to buy later on. To gain 100 points without buying anything follow the steps below.
- Find the Rewards Program section on the home page.
- Click on the Join Here link at the bottom of this section.
- Fill in some simple details including your name and email address.
- You will get 100 points which can be used against a purchase later.
Why shop at Blooms Boutique?
- Designer quality. Blooms Boutique specialises in better quality designer women’s clothing and jewellery. You may have seen the item in the main store in Fremantle or another store.
- Returns policy. You are able to return items if they are not the right size, or colour, but as with any clothing you buy online, you should make sure you order exactly the size, brand and style you want to avoid time consuming returns.
- Exclusive deals. The boutique offers special deals from time to time and it is worth keeping an eye on what they are offering.
- Free delivery. They have a free delivery service as long as you are buying within Australia.
- Rewards program. There is a rewards policy and the website hints at being able to redeem points if you purchase goods from them, but the exact details are not made very clear.
Shipping guide for Blooms Boutique
All orders within Australia are shipped free of charge by Australia Post. If the order is received before 3pm AWST, then they will be dispatched the same day as long as payment has been cleared, otherwise they will be sent off the next day or next business day at weekends. Goods will be sent by Australia Post Express Post.
The store does send goods overseas, especially to New Zealand, the U.K. and the U.S. The exact cost of postage depends on the size of the parcel and country to which the items are being shipped to. Contact the store first to get an idea of shipping costs if you are an international customer.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Blooms Boutique
As soon as you receive your garments, check that they are the size and style you ordered and they are in good condition. If you are not satisfied, or need to return an item, they should be returned within 10 days with labels and tags still attached and not altered, worn or washed. This return policy only applies to full price goods and not to sales goods or jewellery.
The store takes pride in the selection of the goods they provide and will make a refund if you are not completely satisfied. The same conditions for refunds exist as for returns.
About Blooms Boutique
Blooms Boutique is the online arm of Blooms of East Fremantle in Petra Street. It was started in 2002 by Kathy Press, who wanted to offer beautiful, quality garments for local women without them having to go to a shopping mall.
The online store now allows women right across Australia to buy the garments that are available to women in Perth and Fremantle. The clothes are sourced from all over the world and Kathy likes to try and find items that are difficult to obtain in any other store as well as from well known, leading brands.
So if it's a bargain on high fashion you are after, grab an offer from Blooms Boutique and save today!
More guides on Finder
Property prices: You need a $100K deposit in every capital city – except this one
Saving a 20% deposit for the median priced property in most Australian cities is a six figure task.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Bitcoin up 21%: Will El Salvador’s big news kick off a fresh bull run?
Bi-weekly gains of just under 9%.