We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Bloomingdale’s promo codes and discount vouchers for June 2021
About Bloomingdale's Coupon Codes
Bloomingdale's is one of America's leading upscale department stores and is widely recognised for its high-quality service, excellent and unique product choices and fashion leadership. It has a complete line of apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women, teens, kids and infants.
Bloomingdale's also stocks intimate wear, designer perfumes and cosmetic products, jewellery collections and other homewares. Get the hottest styles from brands like Louis Vuitton, Coach, Jimmy Choo, Chanel, Armani, Prada and Tory Burch.
How do I use my Bloomingdale's promo code?
- Click on the promo code you would like to use and you will be redirected to the BloomingdaleClick on the promo code you would like to use and you will be redirected to the Bloomingdale'
- Click on the category you would like to shop in.
- You can narrow your search by brand, designer, occasion, size, colour and price. Once you have made a choice, click on the item you like.
- Select the colour, size and quantity of the item you wish to purchase and click on Select the colour, size and quantity of the item you wish to purchase and click on 'Add to Brown Bag'
- When adding an item, you are given the option to continue shopping or proceed to checkout. If you click on When adding an item, you are given the option to continue shopping or proceed to checkout. If you click on 'Checkout'
- Your brown bag serves as your shopping cart. Enter your promo code in the box on this page and click on 'Apply' for the price adjustment to be reflected in the total price. Once you are done, click on 'Proceed to Checkout'
- Enter your payment details, shipping information and other important details that are required. You will then receive an email confirming your order.
Pros and cons of Bloomingdale’s
- Loyalty rewards.
You can enjoy perks and privileges plus earn and accumulate points each time you shop.
- Excellent product quality.Carrying well-known brands and high-quality items, Bloomingdale’s offers an extensive range of top-notch products.
- Safe and secure shopping.
Bloomingdale’s safeguards and protects your personal information. Your payment details are secured using the latest encryption technology to protect you against fraud while information is being transmitted over the Internet.
- Free shipping offer valid only when shipping within the United States. Orders over $150 ship for free within the United States but not internationally.
Shipping guide for Bloomingdale’s
For US deliveries, free shipping is available on orders of $150 or more via UPS if you opt for standard shipping. For premium or express shipping, orders placed before 5pm ET are shipped the next business day. If the items are not yet available, you will be notified of the expected shipping time at checkout or via email.
Items may be shipped separately free of charge as the order may be filled from several locations. If you wish to ship your order to multiple addresses, an additional fee of $5 will be required for each additional address. Bloomingdale’s also ships to over 100 countries across the globe through Borderfree.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Bloomingdale’s
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the items you purchase, Bloomingdale’s accepts returns for refunds and exchanges (excluding shipping costs) within 180 days from the date of purchase. Check your shipment invoice for specific instructions for the return of your order. You may also contact Bloomingdale’s directly by sending them an email where you will be instructed on where to ship your items to be returned and the amount for which you are entitled to a refund.
Refunds will be credited to you by Borderfree in the original tender within 30 days.
About Bloomingdale’s and its history
The Bloomingdale’s story began in the 19th century when two brothers, Joseph and Lyman Bloomingdale, introduced their Ladies’ Notions shops in New York. Hoop skirts then became a fad. In 1872, they opened their East Side Bazaar to sell a wide variety of women’s fashions.
By opening branches one after another with promotional advertising and bringing in new lines and brands, Bloomingdale’s experienced rapid growth. Today, the company is one of the leading upscale department stores in the United States.
More guides on Finder
Tasmania electricity prices drop 1 July. How much will you save?
Households in Tasmania frustrated with high electricity bills will welcome the upcoming price drop which could save them up to $145 per year.
10 knitwear trends we’re rocking this winter
Look hot while you’re staying warm: Here are 60+ knits to shop no matter what budget or aesthetic you're rocking.
5 tax tips every Australian property investor needs to know this financial year
As we reach the end of the financial year, Australian property investors need to work out what they can claim and organise their records.
Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
Roll up your sleeves because COVID-19 vaccine incentives are on their way.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best deals in Australia today
Today's best Prime Day deals include: 50% off Oodie winter hoodies, 45% off Bose 700 headphones, cheap TEAC 4K UHD smart TVs.
Best Australian EOFY sales 2021: Dyson, eBay + heaps more
Score big this end of financial year with 85% off homewares, 80% off fashion and 60% off tech.
Madison Beer and Vanessa Hudgens launch skincare brand Know Beauty
Know Beauty includes cleansers, moisturisers and serums rooted in DNA personalisation. Here's how you can get your hands on it.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: 11 great deals you can still get
Forgot that Prime Day was on? Don't panic! Here are 11 unmissable deals you can still get today.
Amazon Prime Day: Best global store deals to shop before time runs out
Samsung, Hasbro, KitchenAid, Lenovo, Nautica – take advantage of these Prime Day deals before they disappear.
Ask an Expert