Here are ten simple style suggestions to help you get the most out of your blazer.
Additional reporting by Grace Back
It's a modern staple and no wardrobe is complete without at least one: the sleek, sophisticated blazer. From sharp, tailored options to softer, longline designs, there's a blazer for every look. If you’re stuck for style inspiration here are ten foolproof ways to rock your blazer.
And if you're looking to buy a new blazer, make sure you check out our blazers buying guide with all the best places to shop plus all the stores that offer free shipping.
1. Pair your blazer with matching suit pants
Take inspiration from the queen of sophisticated style, Victoria Beckham herself. Rock your tailored blazer with matching suit pants - and don't forget the stilettos.
2. Style denim shorts with an oversized blazer
Nothing says effortless like an oversized blazer with denim cut-offs, and it's perfect for the warmer weather. Don't forget your "I just threw this on" attitude.
3. Team your blazer with white kicks
For a casual but sophisticated business look, style your blazer with a fresh pair of white kicks. Walking to work? You'll look comfortable and professional.
4. Layer your blazer over a maxi dress
Layering is your friend! Wearing a blazer over a maxi dress can elevate your style from romantic and whimsical to classy and professional.
5. Match large culottes with a sleek blazer
Refresh your ‘9 to 5’ pantsuit by styling a blazer over a pair of large culottes. If it's good enough for Olivia Palermo, it's definitely good enough for us.
6. Wear a blazer with a leather mini
Whether it’s a leather skirt or shorts, a blazer creates a sleek finishing touch while maintaining an element of edgy chic. It's creativity meets class!
7. Pair a statement blazer with a simple outfit
Spruce up your everyday black jeans and white tee combo by adding a statement blazer. Match it with sleek black accessories to really make it pop.
8. Try a matching blazer and short combo
Sophisticated summer style is a blazer and short co-ord suit; a fun and fresh take on the classic pantsuit. Warmer weather shouldn't stop you from looking professional and stylish.
9. Embrace Parisian chic with classic navy blazer and striped tee
Take a style note from the French and pair your classic blazer with a striped t-shirt for effortless glam. Don't forget a bright red lipstick - perfect for the French air kiss!
10. Showcase your arms with a sleeveless blazer
If you’re feeling uninspired with your regular blazers, try something new and team a sleeveless blazer with an all-black ensemble.
- It looks like Rihanna’s luxury fashion line will include sunglasses
- Where you can buy the SoulCycle’s new activewear line
- James Charles is set to release an athleisure line and here’s what you need to know
- Best sales of the week: Sephora, Tommy Hilfiger & Surfstitch
- Why you’re going to want Nike’s Adapt BB sneakers