BlackBerry KEY2 review: Features | Pricing | Specifications
|Launch price (RRP)||$1,190|
The BlackBerry KEY2 has the one key feature that anyone looking for a BlackBerry is going to seek out, because it's still rocking a physical keyboard. It's the best reason to buy the KEY2, but it's otherwise overpriced for mediocre specifications and performance. If you absolutely must have a keyboard, consider the much cheaper BlackBerry KEY2 LE.
- Keyboard stands out.
- Small display.
- Convenience key.
- Headphone jack.
- Dual lens camera is a first for BlackBerry.
- Fine for basic photos.
- Poor low light performance.
- Snapdragon 660 isn't what you'd expect at this price.
- Productivity shortcuts are nice.
- Still stuck on Android 8.1.
- 3,500mAh battery provides an easy day's battery life.
- Lacks wireless charging.
- Skip the Key2 and buy the KEY2 LE instead if you must have a keyboard.
Pricing and availabilityBack to top
BlackBerry KEY2 specifications
Power, storage and battery
Latest BlackBerry news
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked