The 6 best Black Friday tour deals that offer flexibility
Save now, enjoy the trip of a lifetime later.
In the midst of all the Black Friday and Cyber Weekend madness, we are bringing together all the tour deals that we think you'll want to check out.
As international travel still holds a level of uncertainty in the upcoming months, your favourite brands are making sure you have added peace of mind when booking. Keep reading to find out how much you can save and what your flexibility options are.
Don't miss out on the best of the best from Black Friday with our 12 best travel deals round-up.
With up to 30% off both international and domestic tours, forget the hours of holiday planning and let Contiki sort it all out for you.
Keep it local with the 4-day Uluru Explorer tour that was $1,035, now only $880, the 5-day Kakadu Dreaming exploration that was $1,315, now only $1,118 per person, the 6-day Great Barrier Reef Highlights tour that was $1,520, now only $1,292 or the 8-day Great Ocean Road Trip that was $2,225, now only $1,892 per person.
- Flexibility options: Contiki bookings come with a $99 no-risk deposit and a free date change.
- Where can I book? Head over to Contiki to lock in your next tour.
- When do I need to book by? 3 December 2020.
G Adventures is back with $1 deposits over Cyber Weekend and up to 21% off trips.
We recommend doing a bit of digging before you book. Although prices are advertised for up to 21% off, we found some tours reduced by up to 30% (yes, you read that right).
- Flexibility options: For tours departing prior to 31 December 2020, G Adventures is offering cancellations and rebooks without charge up to 14 days before the departure date. For 2021 tours, you have up to 30 days before your departure date to cancel or rebook your tour. Bookings must be made before 31 December 2020.
- Where can I book? Head over to G Adventures to book your next tour.
- When do I need to book by? Midnight 30 November 2020.
Once international travel comes back to its former glory, Trafalgar Tours is ensuring you'll be ready to jet.
Some of our favourite savings include $700 off the 15-day Best of South Africa tour, from $5,895, $700 off the 10-day Best of Hawaii Premier, from $5,003 and $740 off the 15-day Best of Italy and Sicily tour, from $4,795 per person.
- Flexibility options: Trafalgar Tours is offering no-risk, fully refundable $99 deposits for cancellations within 30 days of booking. You are also able to change your travel dates up until 30 days prior to your departure.
- Where can I book? Head over to Trafalgar Tours to lock in your next tour.
- When do I need to book by? 8 December 2020.
Dreamed of seeing the world? Or maybe you're keen on exploring Australia's incredibly diverse backyard? Whichever tickles your fancy, TourRadar is here to help you save. Take a tour Down Under with up to 25% off Sydney to Cairns Adventure, 15% off Tassie's Parks and Nature, 25% off the Australia Great Ocean Road Tour or 15% off South Australia Wineries and Wilderness.
- Flexibility options: TourRadar's flexibility policy allows you to change booking dates, choose a different tour or receive a credit for a future trip.
- Where can I book? Head over to TourRadar to lock in your next tour.
- When do I need to book by? 1 December 2020.
Get on top of your overseas travel for 2021 and 2022 with Topdeck's Cyber Weekend sale.
There's a destination to suit everybody with the Kiwi Encounter from $2,610, Egypt Express from $1,063, Turkey Explored from $1,726, Bali Island Hopper from $927 and Essential Europe from $2,967 per person.
- Flexibility options: All 2021-22 bookings made before 28 February 2021 fall under the new COVID-19 assurance policy. Enjoy one additional booking change on trips up to 30 days prior to departure. This goes hand in hand with the existing policy that includes unlimited, free date changes up to 60 days prior and flexible deposits.
- Where can I book? Head over to Topdeck to lock in your next tour.
- When do I need to book by? 4 December 2020.
6. Up to 15% off Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific tours with Intrepid
See what Australia and its neighbours have on offer with Intrepid this Cyber Weekend. Savings apply on tours departing between 1 December 2020 and 15 December 2021.
A small taste of what's reduced includes the 5-day Australia Retreat: Queensland Daintree from $1,913, 6-day Trek the Cradle Mountain Overland Track from $1,807, 3-day New Zealand Retreat: Wanaka from $1,050 and the 6-day Whitsundays Islands Explorer from $2,121 per person.
- Flexibility options: Make the most of flexible deposits which hold your deposit for your next trip when cancelled up to 21 days prior to departure. Bookings also include no change fees for adjustments made up to 21 days prior to departure.
- Where can I book? Head over to Intrepid to lock in your next tour.
- When do I need to book by? 2 December 2020.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do