Best Black Friday smartphone deals 2021: 40% off Pixel phones
Looking to snap up a steal of a deal on a new smartphone this Black Friday? Here's a list of the best discounts released so far.
The biggest shopping weekend of the year commenced on Friday 26 November 2021 and runs right up until Monday 29 November. Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined are guaranteed to bring some unmissable deals. And, for anyone in the market for a new smartphone, there's no better time than right now to snag yourself a steal of a deal.
Whether you're looking to upgrade your existing smartphone or find yourself in dire need of replacing it stat, you're in luck. Right now, deals are dropping on a daily basis. With that in mind, we've rounded some of the best smartphone deals available right now. Scroll on for that need to know info.
Best Black Friday smartphone deals so far:
- 40% off Google Pixel 3 - Not Pink:. The Google Pixel 3 finished in "Not Pink" has been slashed by 40% at eBay. Get it for $313.95 down from $523.95. As a Google phone, this stylish handset is guaranteed to get the latest Android updates before any other phone brand.
- 62% off Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F: $529.99. The infinity pool of the tech world. This smartphone features a curved-edge display that is as easy on the eye as it is pleasing to the touch. Now, down from $1,399.99, seize the day to take advantage of a massive $870.00 off the RRP.
- iPhone X for $625:. The iPhone X (AKA iPhone 10) originally retailed for a colossal $1,579. Despite being four years old, it remains a powerhouse of a phone that ticks all the important boxes including a great camera, a fast processor performance and seamless Face ID technology. eBay has it for $625 which is absolute steal.
- 25% off Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G: $297. The 5G processor and 48MP triple camera secures this smartphone as one of the hottest deals to beat. eBay has knocked an impressive $102.95 off the original listing price, maximising its affordability too.
- 63% off Oppo Reno 5G 256GB: $589. Sleek, stylish and with a generous 256GB of internal memory, this smartphone is the perfect pick for anyone who likes to bring their lives with them wherever they go. Right now, Catch has knocked an impressive $1010 off the RRP. How's that for a discount?
- 26% off Nokia 5.4 Android One: $257. Marked down from $349, this eye-catching, Android smartphone is available at Amazon right now. Some of the many benefits boasted by this model include a 2-day battery life expectation, the quad-camera and video editing functionalities and the 128GB of internal storage.
- 42% off Google Pixel 2 XL: $249.99. Right now at eBay you can pick up this smartphone with a generous storage capacity of 128GB for a huge discount. This model also benefits from a 12.2MP rear-facing camera and an 8MP front-facing camera making it perfect for everything from capturing life's greatest moments to video-chatting with family and friends.
- 22% off realme C21 mobile phones: $169.53. With its 5000mAh, this smartphone will withstand even the most gruelling of days without the need to recharge. What's more, its expandable memory via the micro SD slot will ensure you can hold close up to 256GB of memories in a single device.
- 20% off Samsung Galaxy S20FE 5G Smartphone 128GB: $799. Featuring a triple rear camera with a 30x zoom, this is the smartphone for anyone that's shopping for a smartphone based on its camera functionality. Finished in an on-trend navy, this pairs functionality and fashion with ease.
- $60 off vivo Y52 5G 128GB: $315. Its timeless graphite black finish is the perfect colour choice for every smartphone shopper and its funtouch OS 11.1 (based on the Android 11 OS) offers user-assured reliability.
- 20% off Motorola G8 Power Lite 64GB: $139. The Good Guys have slashed this phone from $174 to just $139. A practical Android phone featuring 16MP + 2MP + 2MP rear cameras and an 8MP front camera – great for video chatting with friends and family.
- 32% off Samsung Galaxy S21 5G 128GB: $849. A generous saving on reliable smartphone benefitting from the Android 11 OS and a generous 8GB of RAM. This is a great choice for anyone who regularly tests their smartphone's ability to perform under the pressure of multitasking.
- 20% off Motorola Edge 20 Pro 5G: $710. With a substantial 256 GB of internal storage, this stylish Motorola smartphone is ideal for snappy-happy phone users. The rear camera boasts an impressive 108MP and 16 MP wide and macro OIS and a 5 x optical zoom while the front camera offers 32MP for crystal clear video chats and selfies.
- 32% off Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphones: $849. The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra remains one of the best, most powerful and feature-packed phones on the market. Amazon has slashed the RRP by more than $400.
Best Black Friday telco phone deals:
Telstra and Vodafone are offering nearly 50% off selected smartphones too. You'll need to pair your new phone with a plan from either provider to get the discount.
- $600 off S21 5G from Vodafone: From $18.02/month over 36 months. This factors in the price of Vodafone's cheapest mobile plan. Alternatively, you can sign up to the 24 month plan if you prefer.
- $600 off S21 Ultra from Vodafone: From $52/month over 36 months. This also includes the price of Vodafone's cheapest plan. Choose between 128GB, 256GB and 512GB handsets, depending on your preference for capacity.
- $600 off S21 Ultra from Telstra: From $34.69/month over 24 months. This is similar to Vodafone's offer, but on a shorter repayment period. You'll need to hurry though, stocks are limited as the phone is in high demand.
- $350 off S21 5G from Telstra: From $24.93/month over 24 months. Also in high demand, some colours are already on backorder. Alternatively, you can also get the S21 5G on a 12 or 36 month repayment period.
- $150 off Samsung A52s 5G from Telstra: From $13.83/month over 24 months. Join the Samsung crowd without paying the higher prices of an S series phone.
- $100 off Samsung A32 5G from Telstra: From $10.55/month over 24 months. If you're looking for a 5G phone but don't want to put a dent in your wallet, this could be right for you.
- $300 off Oppo Find X3 Pro 5G from Telstra: $33.29/month over 24 months. Those looking to get away from iPhones and Samsungs will be happy with this Oppo offer. It also comes with free delivery.
More Black Friday deals
AncestryDNA's popular DNA testing kits are $44 off the RRP, now selling for $85 during Cyber Monday sales.Read more…
Australia's best Cyber Monday deals for 2021 include $200 off Dyson vacuums, 25% off Nintendo Switch and 30% off Apple Airpods.Read more…
Don't miss these MASSIVE Cyber Monday deals for Nintendo Switch games and consoles, including over $160 off console bundles.Read more…
Time is running out to bag yourself one of these huge bargains.Read more…
Top Cyber Monday fashion deals include 70% off at ASOS, 90% off at boohooMAN and
80% off at PrettyLittleThing.
Cyber Monday has landed, which means its time to get a deal on some fancy tech, from phones and headphones to laptops and cameras.Read more…
We've found the best deals on all things Apple, including iPhones, AirPods, iPads and Apple Watches for Cyber Monday 2021.Read more…
Cyber Monday's best Christmas shopping deals for kids include LEGO for 40% off, 38% off Beyblade and big Bluey discounts.Read more…
When is Black Friday 2021?
This year, the Australian Black Friday sales will take place on Friday 26 November.
While marketed as a 1-day event, plenty of retailers now start their sales early and keep them running over the Black Friday weekend.
Many also continue their sales or offer new deals for Cyber Monday, which will fall on Monday 29 November.