We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are two of the hottest days of the year to snap up a bargain and daily deals site Groupon is no exception.
From hotel stays to holiday packages, the daily deals site isn't afraid to sell them for bargain prices. This year you can make the most of up to 70% off travel deals plus bonus discounts of up to 30% off local deals with Groupon's Black Friday sale.
Hot tip: Keep an eye out daily for new deals. You never know what discount you're going to get when.
Check out what's happening today below.
What were last year's Black Friday deals with Groupon like?
Groupon is notorious for offering up to 15% off site-wide on Black Friday and over Cyber Weekend. It's also notorious for offering a new deal every day.
This doesn't always get better day-by-day but there are often surprises so if you're not quite sold on the discount you get one day waiting until the next to see where the deals go isn't a bad thing.
How does the Black Friday sale compare to other Groupon sales?
It feels like every other day the daily deals site has some kind of coupon going on. Here's what has been going down over the past few years.
- Up to 30% off: For Groupon's 48-hour sale-a-thon in November. Maximum discounts generally apply.
- Up to 15% off: Larger sales, including the end of financial year.
- Up to 10% off: Standard sale discounts throughout the year, including over Father's Day.
Why we love Groupon
- It gives us discounts on already discounted experiences, meals, holidays and more.
- Some items and experiences can be refunded. Read the fine print for this, but it means that if you make a rash regret purchase you can cancel and refund it with no regrets.
- Groupon lets you explore and see more at home and in-destination, giving you inspiration on things to do or places to eat that never normally would have crossed your radar.
- Refer your friends and you can earn Groupon bucks, which is credit to be used on future purchases.
Looking for more Black Friday deals?
Groupon isn't the only site playing this Black Friday. Stacks of airlines, online travel agencies, daily deals sites and experience sites have sales running too. Catch the best of the lot below.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day home deals to expect: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert