Apple Black Friday sale: How to get a free $140 Apple Gift Card
We explain how to score a free $140 Apple Gift Card with select purchases at the Apple Store.
Black Friday is the day when retailers give out crazy discounts and shoppers go bananas over the sales available online.
It's the perfect time to snag a real bargain on expensive tech products and Apple usually qualifies in the "expensive" category. Because of this, Black Friday is a great opportunity to grab a saving on a piece of Apple kit.
However, as it's done in years past, Apple isn't, strictly speaking, discounting any of its wares sold directly through its local website. Instead, for Black Friday, if you're purchasing qualifying Apple gear, you'll get a bonus Apple Gift Card that can then be used to buy other Apple products and services.
Black Friday Apple Store deals
So what are this year's Apple savings? From 26 November 2021 though to 29 November 2021, you'll score the following gift card values when shopping through Apple's website or at Apple Stores:
- $70 Apple Gift Card: For purchases of iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini and iPhone SE.
- Up to $105 Apple Gift Card: For purchases of AirPods (2nd and 3rd generation), AirPods Pro and AirPods Max.
- $70 Apple Gift Card: For purchases of Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3.
- Up to $140 Apple Gift Card: For eligible purchases of iPad Pro 11 inch and iPad Pro 12.9 inch.
- $140 Apple Gift Card: For eligible purchases of MacBook Air, MacBook Pro 13 or Mac Mini.
- $280 Apple Gift Card: For eligible purchases of 27 inch iMac.
- $70 Apple Gift Card: For purchases of Apple TV HD and Apple TV 4K.
- Up to $70 Apple Gift Card: For purchases of Beats Studio3 Wireless, Solo 3 Wireless and more.
- Up to $70 Apple Gift Card: For eligible purchases of Apple Pencil (2nd generation), Smart Keyboard Folio, MagSafe Duo Charger, AirTag 4 pack and Magic Keyboard.
As such, it's well worth weighing up all the deals on Apple products this Black Friday. If you're already planning to buy other Apple products then the gift card could be a great option, but if you're not, you might do better with an actual price reduction deal from a third party Apple retailer.
Here are the best deals on Apple products we've found for this Black Friday.
Best Black Friday deals from Apple retailers
You can't put a price on superior sound and immersive noise cancellation. Therefore, the AirPods Max are worth the extra dosh – especially during Black Friday when you can score $181 off the RRP. The headphones also come with complimentary shipping, helping you to save even more.
Go to sale
The iPhone X (AKA iPhone 10) originally retailed for a colossal $1,579. Despite being 4 years old, it remains a powerhouse of a phone that ticks all the important boxes, including a great camera, a fast processor performance and seamless Face ID technology. eBay has it for $625 which is an absolute steal.
Go to sale
You can find more iPhone deals and other mobile offers on our Black Friday smartphone deals page.
When is Black Friday 2021?
This year, the Australian Black Friday sales will take place on Friday 26 November.
While marketed as a 1-day event, plenty of retailers now start their sales early and keep them running over the Black Friday weekend.
Many also then either continue their sales or offer new deals for Cyber Monday, which will fall on Monday 29 November.