Black Friday 2021: The best Oculus and HTC Vive VR deals
Top virtual reality Black Friday deals include: $500 off HTC VIVE Cosmos, 40% off Oculus Rift VR stands, $100 credit with Oculus Quest 2 headsets.
Black Friday is a great time to dip your toes into the world of VR with some tangible savings across virtual reality headsets, peripherals and video games. To save you the trouble of sifting through thousands of deals, we've assembled the best virtual reality VR deals so far.
From the HTC Vive Cosmos Elite to the Oculus Quest 2, there's an option to suit almost any budget.
Best virtual reality deals – Oculus, HTC Vive and PlayStation VR
The HTC VIVE Cosmos packs in 6 camera sensors and a combined native resolution of 2880x1700 pixels to deliver one of the most immersive virtual reality experiences on the market. Amazon has it down to $798 – that's a colossal 39% off the RRP. This particular Black Friday offer ends on Sunday, so we advise getting in fast.
More VR deals
- 40% off KIWI design VR Stand/Headset Display Holder: $30.06
- 25% off USB-C Cable for Oculus Quest Link 2: $29.99
- 40% off Doom 3 VR – PlayStation VR: $29 (with Prime membership)
- 64% off Astro Bot – PlayStation VR: $20.00
- 63% off Star Wars Squadrons – PlayStation VR: $14.98
- 40% off Firewall: Zero Hour – PlayStation VR: $20.00
- 42% off Iron Man – PlayStation VR: $32.00
- 47% off Blood & Truth – PlayStation VR: $32.37
When is Black Friday 2021?
This year's Black Friday event officially begins on 26 November, but a bunch of deals are already starting to appear online – just like the ones above. Be sure to bookmark our Black Friday deals hub and check back regularly in the Finder app to see the biggest discounts to avoid missing out on the best bargains.
Want more bargains? Check out our up-to-the-minute collection of Black Friday offers and today's top 5 deals.