[UPDATED] Black Friday 2020: What’s included in THE ICONIC’s sale?
You can get 30% off at THE ICONIC, plus see the new one-day-only offers for Black Friday.
The Black Friday sales are officially here!
Starting from 7am AEDT Tuesday 24 November until midnight Sunday 29 November, you can shop 30% off at THE ICONIC for Black Friday. Yep, you've got almost a full week to shop the sale and spoil yourself, your family and your friends.
While this Black Friday offer isn't available site-wide, it does include brands like Nike, ASICS, Calvin Klein, Nobody Denim, Levi's and more.
Is your order over $50? You are now eligible for free express shipping Australia wide! If you're shopping for Christmas gifts, you'll be glad to know that the retailer has just extended Christmas returns until 10 January 2021. This is only valid for orders made between now and 11 December.
There has never been a better time to shop at THE ICONIC!
- 30% off selected Assembly Label
- 50% off thousands of dresses
- 50% off the exclusive edit
- 30% off selected By Charlotte
- 40% off selected C&M sweats
- 30% off selected VEJA
- 20% off selected accessories
- 40% off selected lingerie
- 50% off selected fleece
- 50% off selected QUAY
- 50% off selected Lacoste
- 50% off selected Heidi Klum
- Selected men's sneakers under $89
- Save up to $250 on selected tech
- Selected kid's toys under $20
- 40% off selected kidswear
The fun doesn't stop there! The retailer has also announced a number of red-hot offers that you need to take advantage of.
- 20% off selected beauty products (SALT BY HENDRIX, FOREO, Eye of Horus)
- 25% off R.M.Williams
- 20% off summer designer apparel for men and women
- 50% off selected women's items from Daniel Wellington
Click here to shop them now!
Our top picks from THE ICONIC's Black Friday sale:
- Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Birko-Flor Regular Sandals - Was $134, now $93.80
- Peppy Co LED Light Therapy Mask - Was $179, now $125.30
- Nike Pro 5 - Was $40, now $28
- C&M Huntington 2.0 Tee - Was $120, now $84
Black Friday is a 24-hour event, which will be held this year on 27 November. The mega sales event is closely followed by Cyber Monday, which falls on 30 November and sees even more bargains offered by online stores.
Want more bargains? Check out our up-to-the-minute collection of Black Friday offers and today's top 5 deals.
Main image: Instagram user theiconicau