Black Friday 2020: Our sneaker sales predictions
Nike, adidas, Puma or Vans – we've got the lowdown on Black Friday 2020 sneaker sales.
Bookmark our 2020 Black Friday deals hub to see all the best offers.
Calling all sneaker heads!
If you're keen to nab yourself a bargain on a sweet pair of kicks this Black Friday, then you're in luck. Based on the offers from last year, we're predicting some pretty huge sales that you're going to want to take advantage of.
Black Friday 2019 best sneaker sales
- Platypus Shoes: This sneaker mega-store offered up to 50% off selected styles. A huge range of brands and shoe types were included in the sale, including the adidas Falcon and the iconic Nike Air Force 1.
- JD Sports: In 2019, JD Sports' Black Friday sale included a number of different offers. We're talking up to 30% off adidas Continental 80, at least $60 off adidas Ultra Boost, up to 40% off adidas Original NMDs, up to 30% off Lacoste footwear and at least 25% off Nike Air Max 270 React.
- adidas: The sportswear giant offered a massive 30% off site-wide last year, and this offer was even valid on sale items.
- Nike: While Nike's Black Friday 2019 sale was only valid on sale items, it did get you an extra 30% off sale items.
- New Balance: You could get 40% off site-wide at New Balance last year, and we're expecting the same offer to happen this year.
- THE ICONIC: Last year, the retailer offered 30% off selected styles, and the edit includes big brand names like Nike and adidas.
- ASOS: In 2019, you could score up to 70% off everything at ASOS. The British retailer is home to hard-to-find sneaker styles from Nike and adidas.
Black Friday is a 24-hour event, which will be held this year on 27 November. The mega sales event is closely followed by Cyber Monday, which falls on 30 November and sees even more bargains offered by online stores.
Want more bargains? Check out our up-to-the-minute collection of Black Friday offers and today's top 5 deals.
Main image: Instagram user platypus_sneakers