Black Friday 2020: Get up to 50% off at Priceline
You can save big on brands like Revolution, Maybelline and La Roche-Posay – only at Priceline.
Black Friday is the perfect time to stock up on all your beauty essentials or try out some new potential favourites. Whether it be makeup, haircare or skincare, Australia's leading health and beauty retailer – Priceline – is the place to shop.
Luckily for you, we've just got word on what Priceline will offer for the Black Friday 2020 sales, and this is what you need to know.
Starting from Thursday 26 November, you can get up to 50% off selected makeup, skincare, vitamins, fragrance and haircare.
Which products are we adding to our wish-list?
- Revolution Colour Block Shadow Palette (Was $25, now $17.50) - There's a massive range of nude and neutral tones on offer, in both matte and shimmer formulas.
- L'Oréal Paris True Match Liquid Foundation (Was $29.95, now $14.95) - If you want flawless coverage in an easy-to-blend formula, this foundation is for you.
- Real Techniques Artist Essentials 5-piece Brush Set (Was $49.99, now $29.99) - This brush set works for both beginners and makeup professionals.
- Jimmy Choo EDT (Was $70, now $34) - This gorgeous fragrance has notes of ginger, pear and green accords.
- Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie (Was $24.99, now $17.49) - Say goodbye to split ends with this conditioner.
These offers will be available both in-store and online, and the sale will end Monday 30 November. The following exclusions apply: Essence, Luma, Opallac Starter Kit, Revolution Makeup, I Heart Revolution, theBalm, The Quick Flick, Barry M, E.L.F., Milani, INC.Redible Cosmetics and Nude by Nature gift sets.
If you're looking to get your hands on even more beauty bargains, you're in luck because a number of other retailers have started the sales early. We're talking popular beauty brands like Morphe, Jeffree Star Cosmetics, Charlotte Tilbury, ColourPop Cosmetics, ghd and Pat McGrath Labs.
Black Friday is a 24-hour event, which will be held this year on 27 November. The mega sales event is closely followed by Cyber Monday, which falls on 30 November and sees even more bargains offered by online stores.
Want more bargains? Check out our up-to-the-minute collection of Black Friday offers and today's top 5 deals.
Main image: Supplied